Ask
    jma01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Scientific habits of mind
    What are 4 scientific habits of mind
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2007, 02:38 PM
    This sounds like a homework question so I will give you a homework resource:
    Refdesk.com ... Reference, Facts, News ... Free and Family-friendly Resources

And there is this homework helper:
    ThinkQuest : Library
    jacob19999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 07:36 AM
    I can only remember 3: Skeptical, creative, and observant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poor Hygiene Habits in 9Y Daughter [ 10 Answers ]

I am about to pull my hair out... my 9 year old could care less if she showers correctly, brushes her teeth, etc. I try and try to tell her she needs to respect the body that she is in-she won't get another and it falls on deaf (and crusty) ears. She has braces and I keep telling her that when they...

Bad habits [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a Romanian and I have a 3 year old son. Last week he stopped wearing pampers and he discovered he has a penis and his kindergarten teachers told me today that he plays with it in front of the other kids. Apparently, he enjoys it. I am... well, hm, not happy let's say. I almost started...

Work out habits [ 2 Answers ]

I really miss working out, training my body to be strong I like doing curls and bench pressing I really like working my biceps and triceps the only thing is I don't have time to work out anymore I want to four hour a day school mon- Friday 12:30 to 4:30 and 9:30 to 6 A;m on the days I have to work...

Collie habits [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my collie has just found a dead deer in the woods and he has rolled all over it any info how too get rid of the smell,:mad: :mad: thanks

View more questions Search