Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzy1989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Romantic ideas needed!
    Hi everybody!
    I've been together with this amazing guy for almost 6 months now and I'm really crazy about him. Next week I'm going to go to Spain with a lot of friends for 10 days. And he doesn't really like that, I mean he said I'm allowed to go and it's not that he made a problem out of it. But I notice that he's a little concerned. Because well, it's mainly going to be partying over there. And I understand he's a little bit worried but I booked this holiday a long time ago so..
    And now, when it's our 6 month-anniversary I'm going to be in Spain. And so I wanted to do something nice for him on that day. My sister lives right next to him, so I was thinking that maybe she could put something on his frontdoor or in his mailbox or something. But I don't really know what? Well I was thinking about a card, but I also want to give him a liitle gift or I don't know. A sweet romantic gesture.. Any ideas?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Next week I'm going to go to Spain with a lot of friends for 10 days.
    What's that trip about? I assume you are 18 yr-old. I don't think there is a 10 day holiday break in Senior High or College...

Romantic ideas... hm... I ALWAYS suggest this "cook for him!":D
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2007, 01:58 PM
    You could put together a "care package" type bag for your sister to drop off at his door.
    Romantic Care Package Ideas
    What you put in the gift bag is entirely up to you. Something cute, something sweet, something that means something special between you two, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exotic, funky, and unique adult beverage ideas needed [ 19 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've been nominated to handle the alcoholic beverages at an upcoming wedding. The bride wants everything to be a little (well alot) on the unique side. This is a beach wedding, so I was thinking a tiki bar set-up. One request she had was for Red Sangria Punch. Thanks to Karma...

Romantic gesture for him [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem. I want to surprise my boyfriend but I'm out of ideas! I really want it to somethig big, to make him breathless. Help!

Romantic ideas [ 21 Answers ]

Hey all. OK well my mom and dad are taking a cruise for their 15years togeather. And I was just wondering. Is there any good ideas teens can do for their loved ones that's romantic and within the teenage price range.

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

Any Countertop Ideas Needed ! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I Have Never Posted On Any Site Before , So Please Be Patient. I Need To Know If Anyone Has Ideas On Replacing , Resurfacing Or Painting Our Existing Kitchen Countertops. We Have Laminate Tops Now And Have Gotten Bids For Just Replacing The Sheets And For Actually Replacing The Whole Thing....

View more questions Search