Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceofspades Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 10:51 AM
    30th mlb team?
    Ok so in 1997 there was 28 MLB teams.
    There's 30 now.
    So that means there's 2 new teams since then.
    One of them is the Washington Nationals.
    And the second my brain won't allow me to think of it.
    Anybody know?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 11:27 AM
    The Arizona Diamondbacks and Tampa Bay Devil Rays were added in 1998, along with the Brewers moving from the AL to the NL. This had the net effect of increasing the NL from 14 teams to 16.

The Washington Nationals are the former Montreal Expos, so they are not a "new" team.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to better manage my sales team [ 3 Answers ]

I am the sales manager for a furniture company in NC I would like advice on one: How to improve sales and two: How can I bettermanage sales team activitiy

Leading a team [ 1 Answers ]

You're on your way to motivating your team from a group perspective, but you're still having trouble connecting with your team as individuals. Your mentor reminds you of the concept of emotional intelligence and how it can enhance your leadership capabilities. Self-Awareness: The ability to...

How Do I Get People To Join My Team? [ 6 Answers ]

I Have Started A New Business Venture With A Company That I Really Believe In Called Tahitian Noni. I Am Only 23 And Met More Than My Share Of Millionaires From Doing This Business, And They're All Humble! The Company Has A Great Compensation Plan! Do A Lot Of Traveling, Have Great Incentives...

% of making MLB [ 3 Answers ]

What is the percentage of making it into the MLB?

View more questions Search