Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parthzad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 11:53 AM
    Run MS access query as exe
    Hi,

I have to run few queries one after another. I created a form, so now I can run them in sequence with just 1 click of a button.
    It there a way that I can start running those queries by just loading the form and not clicking any button. My main aim is to have a schedule task so Access starts at fixed time and starts running those queries

Parth
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 2, 2005, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by parthzad
    Hi,

I have to run few queries one after another. I created a form, so now I can run them in sequence with just 1 click of a button.
    It there a way that I can start running those queries by just loading the form and not clicking any button. My main aim is to have a schedule task so Access starts at fixed time and starts running those queries

Parth
    Yes, Put the code behind the button in the On Open event of the form. Then go to Tools>Startup Options and set that form to load as the default form. You can then use Task Scheduler to open the app and the form will load and run the code.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crosstab Query in MS Access [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the my query to crosstab query.. please see the picture.. http://www.l22l.com/l22l-up-1/8a7081adec.jpg I write this code... how can I change to a crosstab query SELECT SeaTable.location, Count(SeaTable.location) AS CountOflocation FROM SSFMainTable INNER JOIN SeaTable...

Tax Query [ 4 Answers ]

If an Indian citizen works for a Canadian company from home in India, is the person eligible for income tax? The salary is wired through the Canadian company.

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

Update Query in Access [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! How can I update different records differently in one field based on different criteria? Can I use the update query for that? Do I have to use a macro? Thanks for the help!

View more questions Search