Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Looking for a good deal on ink
    I can get 120 ml of HP ink for $20 at Printer Scanner Copier 2175 Remanufactured Cartridges, Refill Kits and Bulk Ink All I want is the ink. Anybody have a link to a better deal?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 07:46 AM
    I don't know if there are Walgreens where you live, but ours here will refill your existing cartidge for 10$ black and 15$ color...
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 08:35 AM
    There aren't any other cheapskates here willing to get you hands dirty refilling ink cartridges?
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Sep 26, 2007, 03:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by labman
    I can get 120 ml of HP ink for $20 at Printer Scanner Copier 2175 Remanufactured Cartridges, Refill Kits and Bulk Ink All I want is the ink. Anybody have a link to a better deal?
    Have you check Ebay?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Labman, nothing pisses me off more than buying ink for my printer. I truly believe that there is collusion in the market to keep those prices artificially high. I have a Canon and may try the cartridge refilling but previous experience was not good (with an old HP). <end of rant>
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Having worked in the paint industry for a while, I have some idea of the costs. Of course the small retail packaging may cost more than the ink. Watch Canon. If they have a separate print head, you can mess it up refiling cartridges. I had bad luck with a Epson. I have also seen suggestion that a new printer is almost as cheap as cartridges.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 07:36 AM
    We tend to just buy a new printer with the ink inlcuded, its much cheaper... we got our last one for 30 dollars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if this is a good deal? [ 8 Answers ]

Dear lord, we have received your application and the house at the land register have consulted. By the large offer in houses and similar class the market for houses in your segment is call very difficult. There a house of this order it is sometimes said within 1 month is sold or it can...

Tattoo ink [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can you please tell me if I am better off using the white tattoo ink before I use the black so it comes out white and not a grayish colour thanks

Gstartup.Ink [ 5 Answers ]

When I start up the machine I am notified that the shortcut is missing. HELP!!

Ink smearing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Canon BJC-2100 printer, and until recently it worked great. My problem is every time I print something the ink smears in a line on the paper. I tried cleaning it, and putting in a new ink cartridge, yet it is still doing it. HELP!

Ink jet printers [ 1 Answers ]

?? I've had 3 computers and have had 3 printers and HAVE USED WIND. 98, 98se AND NOW Xp . My printers were Lexmark Z22, cannon i320 and Hp 3322. In each case they all print approx. 33% smaller then what shows on the monitor! Is this simply a fact that all printers print 33% smaller or is it...

View more questions Search