Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brijazmikdonpag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Separated and he moved back in & won't leave
    My husband of 16 years and I separated 3 years ago when he went to jail. Unfortunately when he got out I kind of needed him to help me out with the kids. We have five together and I was just returning to work after the last one. At first he just came over to watch them while I was at work, now he lives here and we are back to the same marriage as before,fighting all the time, I've asked him to leave more times then I can count but he won't. I really don't want to put a restraining order on him but I don't know what else to do... Please if you have any suggestions let me know!!

:confused: :D A In Denver
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 27, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Well if he won't leave after you've asked him to, that may be your only option.
    tpreyer Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2007, 08:26 PM
    When you fight you can call the police and have him arrested unless you called them and won't allow them to take him. Your children are the one's suffering for your decision's because you let him back in, so you need to take your kid's and move out or put him in jail. Honestly you need to move even if you get him out and be smart and don't tell him where you live. There are lot's of alternative's for child care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just moved & my dog will not go to the bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved from a house into an apartment and my dog has always been inside except when she has to go to the bathroom. She is potty trained, but since I've moved she does not want go to the bathroom. I have to drive almost every day back to my parents house so she can go to the bathroom. She has...

My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend moved back [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriends ex just moved back to Michigan and she keeps calling him and trying to get his kids to want her to come back into his life and I am not really sure what to do about it. He swears up and down I have nothing to worry about but I don't if I should believe that or not... what should I...

Separated want to get back together [ 3 Answers ]

Want to get back with my separated wife . She does not want anything to do with me. I would like some ideas how to reconnect with wife and kids . Want to win her heart again she says she does not love me .

Moved to a house & now scared HELP [ 19 Answers ]

We bought a 7yr. Old house about a 2mths. Ago. The 1st few nights we stayed here there was no air, so we stayed in the downstairs bedroom that was to be my 14yr sons room.(its half under ground). He was in FL. I had horrible nightmares, I put a cross & a picture of Jesus,1 of my Bibles in...

Mother & pup separated after 9 years [ 2 Answers ]

I had two Labrador Retrievers the mother 12 years old and her pup of 9 years old, I had to have the mother put to sleep a couple of days ago because of cancer. The pup has never been away from her mother her whole life, she has been very sad, not much appetite. Would it be a good idea to get...

View more questions Search