Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ngida Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Drug abuse today
    I have a delivery speech in my english 3 subject and I am a radio reporter and my speech my topic is "What can i say about the drug addiction today?"please... give me some idea about drugs addiction today...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 05:56 PM
    You could start by clicking on the following search and then the subsequent links that you find.

drug addiction statistics - Google Search
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 05:58 PM
    And, here is another one. drug abuse statistics - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animal abuse - why is it OK? [ 9 Answers ]

Why is it OK for a person to beat, mutilate, mame, and kill on innocent animal? Why are there not stiffer punishments for those who do these things. It has been widely proven that those who abuse animals will eventually do it to humans. So why not slap a harsh punishment on them now instead of...

Too much abuse what did I do [ 60 Answers ]

I dated jim for 8 years. His son who is 22 has a girl living there at his house. I helped her out got her feeling comfortable and one day went upstairs looking for my fiancée and she went nuts. She told me ge t the F out you don't belong up here then verbally and physically attacked me. I told my...

Abuse [ 17 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 and I am being abused. It really hurts inside and out. To all men out there you need to know you are destroying a beautiful person, distorting her reflection, sufficating her joy for life and no matter what you think your wrong.

Abuse? [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know where to start... I am wondering when behavior becomes abusive. My husband and I have been together for 13 years and I don't know if I am in an abusive relationship. I'm not even sure I want to know. We met in highshcool and shortly after I became pregnant, 3 months to be...

View more questions Search