Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Aug 27, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Will sex ruin my relationship
    I have been with my boyfriend for about a few months now. We've went out and dates and stuff like that. We've kissed and stuff like that. We have become really close and I've been considering to have sex with him. I am a virgin but I'd like my first time to be with him. Do u think that by having sex it will ruin our relationship?
    tamicka edwards Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2007, 01:23 PM
    I think that you should do what is best 4 you do you think he is in for the long run or is he in it for the butt I am telling you from ex. Loved him he played me I wish that I never had done it I wish that I would have waited for the one now that I have met the one we get into it over who all I have had sex with
    flower2234 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2007, 01:26 PM
    You need to do what's comfortable for you. I was a virgin for a very long time, and still to this day have only been with two guys, I am very proud of that fact, and glad that I waited with the first one for almost a year before having sex, so that I made sure it was right. I have no regrets.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2007, 01:56 PM
    When good, healthy, and appropriate sex can make many relationships stronger. When forced, and when the people involved aren't ready for the complications that it brings to a relationship, it can weaken the relationship.

How's that for an imperfect answer?

You know the potential consequences. Pregnancy. Stds. Orgasms. Pressure. Fun. Frustration. Worries. Pleasure.

So... should you have sex? Well, that's up to you to decide. Only you can weigh out whether you are ready to take on the responsibilities, challenges, and joys of being sexually active.
    justhaveaquestion Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Aug 27, 2007, 06:02 PM
    How old are you. My first time was with someone I really cared about but you have to make sure he feels the same way if he wants to do it then consider it don't really rush I not anything because you tend to become attached to the first person your with and if its not with the right person you could regret it after
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Make him wait...

More later.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 27, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Will not having sex ruin the relationship?
    You only have one virginity to give, don't give it up to some one you've only know a few months, and then have to ask if it would ruin things. If tings are fine the way they are you don't need to have sex. There is no hurry.
    I dated my husband for 4 years and didn't have sex till I got married.
    How old are you?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:05 PM
    I am always on "no sex before marriage" side!
    Just my opinion, you can weigh it on your own, as homegirl 50 says "There is no hurry".
    And you make him wait, if he runs because of you don't give him sex then you know if he is the one.
    Only a few months, you CAN'T tell who he really is.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 27, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Hello.

This is a question that only you can answer. BUT think about a few things... Are you wanting to have sex for you or is it to make him happy. You have only been together for a few months so you don't know if he is your Mr. Right. If you want to give yourself to your Mr. Right you better wait until you give the relationship time to grow.

Maybe you should wait until you can Make Love with your Mr. Right and not look at it as sex.

Dennis777
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:45 PM
    How old are you?
    jenn2121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Nooooo! They become dicks for real. I had sex with my boyfriend of a year. Totally betrayed me. Treated like , don't do it.
    Not worth it allllll
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Always nice to see a two year old thread revivied when the OP'er hasn't said squat since...

Oh well...

Doesn't mean the advice is bad... just falling on deaf ears when the OP'er hasn't given any feedback in so long...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

4 year relationship and no sex [ 19 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 4 years but my boyfriend dosen't won't sex. A cupple of weeks ago I had a miscarrage, I told him a week after but he didn't know was pregnant to begen with. We only had sex to a month witch I didn't mind but he won't touch me now what do you think it mite be. ...

How important is sex to a relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now. We live together, and things between us are wonderful. We make each other laugh, constantly, and enjoy a lot of the same things. We are very open when things are bothering us, and communicate beautifully. There is a perfect balance of give...

Relationship & Sex [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship for 1 year and 4 months, 4 of which I'm engaged... My relationship has had its ups and downs, but lately I'm growing frustrated... I typically am getting sex or love making about 3 times a month, and a lot of that has to do with my fiancé working 120hrs out of every two...

Could sex ruin future? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost half a year now. We started having sex after two months together. It was his first time. Now we do it at least twice a week, or more. We plan on getting married in the near future, but could all this sex and intimacy ruin our future relationship ? By...

View more questions Search