Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barbara1098 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 12:16 PM
    I need more input
    OK I posted last week about my friends CRAZNESS. How should I tell the guy what my friend
    Did. Should I ask to come meet to further explain. I feel more comfortable in person.. Thanks. How should I do it?
    flower2234 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2007, 01:21 PM
    What did your friend do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No coaxil input [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a TV and assumed it had and antenna input (coaxil), the thin twist cable. Is there an antenna available that connects to video or s-video inputs. Please help

Input format in C [ 3 Answers ]

In C programming, I am trying to force the user to enter a date in the format DD/MM/YYYY, and I want to make sure they input leading zeros if the day or month is less than 10. Is there any way to do this? Thanks

What the possibility? I really need some input! [ 4 Answers ]

I have been taking Yasmin (the oral contraceptive) for about 2 years now and haven't missed a pill in at least a year but this past weekend (sat) I was supposed to start a new pack and I totally forgot about it until Monday so I didn't get started on my BC until Monday night and then my boyfriend...

Ok I need some outside input [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I really think I need some help. I am with my boyfriend whom we have been together for two years now. I am 7 months pregnant and he just asked me to marry him on christmas. Sounds sweet huh. Well I am still with him because he was supposed to quit smoking pot, and he wasn't going to play...

View more questions Search