Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_a Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Serial flirt
    It's been 2 months since my first ever love broke up with me. I never really liked anyone before him, but now, I'm turning into a serial flirt. I can't help but subtly flirt with all the guys. I haven't gotten over my ex so I don't want to date anyone, but because of my new habit, there are 3 guys who like me. Why am I this way and how do I get out of it?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 06:20 PM
    You are that way because you choose to be that way, hoping the attention from someone else will be fill the void you currently have until you are emotionally healed. You can quit anytime you so choose.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 06:54 PM
    You're on the rebound. But you need to becareful. You don't want to find yourself in a situation you're not really ready for.
    You're doing it because you want to and you're enjoying it, and you can stop if you make up your mind to do so. It's called responsibility and maturity.
    Suelle383 Posts: 105, Reputation: 25

Aug 29, 2007, 07:50 PM
    I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago and after a month of crying I've been doing nothing but flirting with every guy I meet. Why? Because its fun. And because now I can. Sometimes, especially after a breakup, you just need that confidence boost. There's nothing wrong with it... as long as your not leading anyone on. Flirting, when done right, can be purely innocent and just help to boast the confidence of both parties.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Sounds like your trying to get attention from the fellas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Flirt with a 13 year old boy [ 3 Answers ]

I Am 13 And I Live In Spain, I Know This Guy Likes Me Becacause He Has Told My Mate He Does But How Do I Show Him I Like Him With Out Embarrassing Myself Or Blurting It Out? P.s: He Is Shy And So Am I.

How Do You Flirt? [ 2 Answers ]

I think this belongs to adult sexuality. On one of my other questions I got ask on my flirting, then it came to me that I have never flirted before and don't know how (very shameful), so please answers me this: what's the best way for a guy to flirt?

How to flirt with guys [ 7 Answers ]

Dear everyone, What are the ways/tips of flirting with guys? I really have no idea how to flirt with any guy. I am smiling all the time and being polite, gentle , I do joke with them and make them laugh a lot. It seems like those aren't enough.So please show me how to flirt with guys in real...

Flirt to convert [ 2 Answers ]

What are the signs and symbols etc that a guy really likes you and doesn't just want you for sex or whatever? Please help me out, id like to know as many as possible! Thanks

USB and Serial [ 2 Answers ]

How does USB differ from Serial port

View more questions Search