Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2005, 01:21 PM
    you would definitely not lighten in taking just 250mg 4x day. To get the lightening effect of l-glutathione you should take 30-40mg of l-glutathione per kg of your body, if you will compute it it believe it is far more than what you are taking.

peace :D
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Oct 22, 2005, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofew
    Don`t mean to rain on anyones parade, but Gluthianone is only for detoxing the body, and protects the liver from toxics in general? how i know? i have been taking Gluthianone 250mg per pill for over 2 years, and i take 4 a day, and it does not lighten the skin as i have been reading here.
    Please donīt believe what you hear nor what people tell you, because this is not true, if you do research on Gluthianone it says nothing of a sort.

If that was true that Gluthianone lightens the skin then i should be 4 to 5 shades lighter considering how much i take per day, and i take it soley for health purposes. Hope i could at least shead some light on this interesting issue? Take care, and be careful....

Love, Tom:)
    So I guess you are taking 1000mg. What is your body weight? I have been taking 3000mg daily for a week then now 2000mg glutathione for a month & a half now & I did lighten. If you want, I can even send you a photo in your personal email as proof. I do not bluff.
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 22, 2005, 02:52 PM
    I totally disagree
    Why don't you try taking 3000mg of Gluta and 6000mg of Vit. C for at least month, and see what happens to your skin. You're only taking 1000mg/day plus you're not taking it with Vit. C.

Quote Originally Posted by oneofew
    Don`t mean to rain on anyones parade, but Gluthianone is only for detoxing the body, and protects the liver from toxics in general? how i know? i have been taking Gluthianone 250mg per pill for over 2 years, and i take 4 a day, and it does not lighten the skin as i have been reading here.
    Please donīt believe what you hear nor what people tell you, because this is not true, if you do research on Gluthianone it says nothing of a sort.

If that was true that Gluthianone lightens the skin then i should be 4 to 5 shades lighter considering how much i take per day, and i take it soley for health purposes. Hope i could at least shead some light on this interesting issue? Take care, and be careful....

Love, Tom:)

Oct 22, 2005, 02:57 PM
    Brennan
    Hey there. How is your progress on the pill? :)

Oct 22, 2005, 03:28 PM
    I have checked with dermatologists & I guess glutathione is quite safe since they themselves are prescribing it to their patients.
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 25, 2005, 04:55 PM
    Hey Dimples
    Well since Im not using Gluta to lighten my skin just to even out I guess, I use it as an anti-oxidant because I'm a big time smoker, it made great improvement on my skin, my skin is no longer dry, it'salways moist and dewy that I don't even need to put lotion on it, esp. on my legs. And amazingly, I no longer scar whenever I break out, that is amazing! I get compliments from friends that my skin looks clear though I don't notice it. My blackheads are goneas well. Im just taking 500mg GLuta and 1000 Vit.C. Even my gums doesn't bleed anymore when I brushed, it used to be very sensitive, even from drinking cold or hot drinks, I think it's the vitamin C working.
    Just so you know I'm using Amira Magic cream on my armpits and elbows, and its working great too.
    What about you?I heard that you tanned after your trip. So does it mean that you're back to zero?
    That's a bummer! And to think the pills are so expensive...
    Take care Dimps.

Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    Hey there. How is your progress on the pill? :)

Oct 27, 2005, 09:34 AM
    To Brennan
    Glad that you have good progress. Well, I did restart my glutathione & I have gone back to my lighter shade. So far , so good. I am currently using 2000mg gluta with 2000mg Vitamin C & I have added Vitamin E 400 I.U as well. I couldn't help be overjoyed by the compliments I get about my skin of late. I was thinking of seriously adding it to my daily regimen. :)
    angel81 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 07:38 PM
    Hi dimps,m curious f your still using glutathione.wana know also what brand. Is it from japn or US? I tried a lot of pills but I can't see any difference. Op you can help me
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2006, 07:47 PM
    dimples is using Vitamin USA :)

Hey dimples congrats withy our skin whitening...

I am having good results as well, I am currently taking still dr. james brand and still powerpack megathione :) with 3000mg of glutathione plus 6000mg of vitamin C... gulping and gulping for lighter shade!
    aleorna0522 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 12:46 AM
    Hi good day!! I've heard about metathione, it lightens or whitens our skin just 2weeks, is it true? Is it effective? And is there any side effects if I'm going to use it? And some said that even some actresses or actors using it, thanks and god bless you always guys!!
    tanyaa Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kinekon18 View Post
    most people say they want to whiten their skin, but then they say they only want to go a couple of shades?
    it confuses me that if someone wanted to be "white" (or at least have the "white" appearance) they wouldn't look into using monobenzone or benoquin (diluted - to avoid vitiligo patches).

unlike hydroquinone, using the depigmenting creams won't have any adverse affects on your skin.
    sure - you won't ever be able to tan and you'll need sunscreen anytime you go out, but if you didn't want skin damage even with melanin present you should apply sun protection as a habit.

i'm getting allot of PM's of people asking me the same thing over and over again - you can't stop once you reach your desired skintone, you have to keep using till you have completely depigmented - with the gradual lightening i'm experiencing it'll take longer, but i figure that to be a plus because i still look normal, much lighter than before "with" eventoned skin.

i won't know when i'm depigged completely because you can't tell just by looking at the skin, you have to use a woods light to make sure all underlying pigment has been removed, otherwise the areas that show that pigment remains (is still present on the sublevel) will repigment rapidly.

most people who genuinely suffer with vit "stop" using the cream once they turn white, then get confused that they experience repigmentation - their repigging isn't because the cream doesn't work, they repig because they didn't finish treatment

(which is understandable, benoquin and monobenzone are expensive and you may need to use the cream for years. when i say years people jump to the conclusion that they will have vit patches for that long. wrong.

years = the time it takes to get rid of the underlying pigment so you don't repig, for that timespan you'll have the appearance of white looking skin, but you won't be fully immune to repigging till you have finished your treatment with the cream).

i wouldn't advise anyone to use hydroquinone, it thins the skin - which means you'll be more prone to permanent scars on your skin as a result of pimples/spots etc or just general trauma.

opting to depig is scary, i was scared the first time i applied the lotion to my skin, but everything's been fine since i diluted it and i'm hoping to have the depigged look come the end of this year, then it'll just be maintenance - strict sun sense/avoidance and happy days for me.

it's a big step, it's a life changing step - i'm taking it and so far there have been no regrets, infact i doubt there ever will be. myself like most of you here wanted to lighten my skin - because i'm light already that would mean going very pale, there is no deciding factor as to how light you think you want to go, i know some people who have lightened various shades using "banned" substances (mercury etc), and despite being shades lighter they continue with their own treatment because they get sucked in - the lighter they get the better they feel they look, the lighter they want to go.

anyone serious about whitening their skin should really look into depigmenting, disregard the horror stories or warnings you get from people - fact is that monobenzone (generic) or benoquin (brand) depigs the skin, people with vitiligo have been using it for years with no ill effect - other than having very pale skin, but isn't that we all want?

i hope this covers most of the PM questions i've been getting, sorry for slacking and not PMing most of you back - but it get's tedious when people keep asking the same things over and over again. i end up feeling like a broken record and then people get sick of hearing it time and time again when i post to any board.

if anyone has Q's, please post to the board - it'll help in the long run, as whatever you may want to ask me there will be 10 more people wanting to ask the exact same thing, if i post the answer once i won't have to write it again.

sorry for the essay but i hope my knowledge of using the cream has enlightened you (lol), if you don't take my word for it you can research the sub as i did or join vitiligosupport (as a silent member) and read their posts, all the info is out there for you to make an informed decision about your skin.

whatever you want you can get, just don't destroy your skin or get ripped off in the pursuit for happiness....

peace out.

Kinny x
    I want to lighten my skin tone permannently bt actally I'm not greedy to be light a lot I want to even my skin tone and that shuld be permanent... after some research I decided to use mono but I found , if I use mono to be light peramnently then the result will be like vitiligo patient.. I meant the shade of skin will be like vitiligo patient... is that true?I I want to have even tone.. and if that will be with 4/5 shade light tone that ii be great but I don't want to be white like vitiligo patient... so can you share your knowledge to help me out?or will you share your experience about my curiosity please?
    Looking forward to your response

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Tape To Hold Newspaper On Car While Spraying Products Etc> Re: Rust Work [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to save some money, and would like to know if I need to purchase a "specific tape" or can I use any type of tape? It would be used to hold newspaper on my car, to cover up the places that I do not want my Son to get any Rust stop product, primer, body filler etc. on by accident. I...

Aveeno Products [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone used and seen active results from Aveeno's Positively Radiant line? The bottle reads that it evens skin tone. I'd like to know how fast it works-if it does work at all and an over all feel of the product.. i.e. moisturizing. Let me know?

Does celebrity whitening pills work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour. Thanks

View more questions Search