Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reinsuranc Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Aug 27, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Need Praxis II sample math problems
    I am taking the Praxis II math exam. I didn't think the ETS study guide gives enough sample problems. I think the commercial publisher study guides are written from the point of view of academics, not truly with the Praxis in mind. For example, the commercial study guides do not emphasize the graphing calculator. So I am looking for some realistic problems. Has anyone tried this site: PRAXIS II MATH ?
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Mar 9, 2009, 08:30 AM
    That is an OK site, but the answers aren't explained well enough (1 sentence explanations?) and some of the questions aren't related in any way to the real test itself.

I found excellent questions on this Praxis II Mathematics 0061 site instead:

Praxis 2 Math.

Finding good tests for this exam is rather difficult. I recommend this site, or the sample questions from the ets website itself. If you haven't visited the ets website, you should do that as well. Gl!
    alimak22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EuRa View Post
    I found excellent questions on this Praxis II Mathematics 0061 site instead:

Praxis 2 Math.
    EuRa, THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE!!!

This website was by far the best site I had ever been to. The tests were 100% accurate to the real Praxis II 0061 exams themselves. I bought about 5 samples tests, and I didn't feel confident about any of them until I came across this website. I was a nervous wreck before the test, but during the test I realized that most of the questions from the exam mimiced exactly what I found at Praxis2Math.com. All other websites charge too much, or the tests just didn't relate, or were too hard. Even the ets study guide was horrid. P2M however was absolutely amazing for me, and I spent less for their stuff than anywhere else!

I easily passed because of your link! THANK YOU! I just wish I found this website earlier, I would have saved so much money. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sample letter [ 4 Answers ]

Now that I am as signing agent and notary, how do I write a letter to clients for business

Math problems [ 2 Answers ]

Do all of these problems in good detail please! Dan has $160 to spend on t-shirts and shorts for his new wardrobe. T-shirts cost $8 a shirt and shorts cost $16 a piar. Write a inequality and solve. next.. Find the value of r so that the line that passes through (-4, 3) and (2, r) has a...

Math word problems [ 3 Answers ]

A fire truck parks 16 ft away from a buliding. The fire truck extends its ladder 30 ft. How far up the building from the truck's roof does the extension ladder reach?? :P :-/

View more questions Search