Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 04:15 PM
    skell - home

That's me in my band!!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 04:16 PM
    World Wide Words: Skell

Actually I lied. Sorry. I really live on the streets and found laptop in the garbage about a year ago. Now I just go around tapping into peoples internet connections.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 27, 2007, 04:59 PM
    A million years ago I was a outlaw biker. My club name was Speed but it was taken so I settled on speedball1. I've slowed down considerably since those days. I'm a home owner and a model citizen. Hey! What else at 80 years of age?
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Aug 27, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Mine is a factious volleyball player that me and a team mate came up with. We made up a short story about this old man named Wang Doodle that taught us how to play. We actually got the name from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. So when we put a team together, that's the name we used. So, when I joined this site, that's the name I logged in as.

Aug 27, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Mine is pretty simple I love the Wizard of Oz and have always viewed Glinda as the type of woman that I strive to be each day. Smart, caring, and very, very zen.
    I love that movie too! So, what is your theory about where the red brick road goes?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangdoodle
    I love that movie too! So, what is your theory about where the red brick road goes?

Well I love the book. In the book the yellow brick road leads to every place in the entire land of Oz. So I have to believe that it will lead you wherever it is that you need to go in life. Sometimes we set out for an adventure we were in no way prepared for and during that journey we learn about ourselves and see our real strength and courage.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:06 PM
    My name is kind of like my signature mark. If you look on old antique maps you will more than likely see a nautical star somewhere. It's the star that looks 3-D. Nautical stars are my favorite shape/symbol, I even have them tattooed on me :p

I have used this username since I was a teenager, its about 10 years old, so you know where the 420 part came from. I've never actually done anything that involves the number 420, but it was a cool number when I was a teen. :p

Aug 27, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Well I love the book. In the book the yellow brick road leads to every place in the entire land of Oz. So I have to believe that it will lead you wherever it is that you need to go in life. Sometimes we set out for an adventure we were in no way prepared for and during that journey we learn about ourselves and see our real strength and courage.
    Bravo! That's awesome! You have my everlasting respect.:)
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Bravo!! That's awesome! You have my everlasting respect.:)
    I'm flattered.

However my favorite part of the book is the fact that Dorothy is supposed to be between 6- 8 years old. It makes the adventure even more amazing.

Aug 27, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Yes a wonderful story. Have you seen the musical Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West? I haven't, but I would like to.
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:40 PM
    No. The tickets are insane and constantly sold out. I actually had free tickets through a friend but they ended up getting taken back the person who gave them to her needed them back. I was too nice to raise a fuss.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 07:51 PM
    In the early grades of school I was smarter than most of the kids so when the teachers would call for answers to questions the puplis would hold up their hands. But I would never get called on, so I always thought please let me tell you. Letmetellu
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Yes a wonderful story. Have you seen the musical Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West? I haven't, but I would like to.
    Great book, great musical!
    Michelle0410 Posts: 62, Reputation: 12

Aug 28, 2007, 10:29 AM
    MICHELLE IS MY MIDDLE NAME (MY NAME IS LACIE) AND 0410 IS MY LITTLE GIRL'S BIRTHDAY <3
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 28, 2007, 10:38 AM
    S is my first name, A is my middle name and B is my last name. As for the 123 it gives it character
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 10:49 AM
    I agree, some names with numbers do look better than without the numbers.

Once I even thought that these numbers were used because the names given were not available, like when opening an e-mail account you don't get the name you want you just add a couple of numbers and it is accepted... :)
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Mine is pretty simple as well.. my last name is Jizzle and after I received my doctrine in medicine, I became Dr. Jizzle.

Ok, well if you don't believe that, maybe you will believe this...

Well, my real name is Jason. My friends always joked about my obvious genius (seriously... stop laughing lol) and started calling me Docta or the Doctor... then later DrJ... which later translated to DrJizzle... fo' shizzle... really, Im nothing close to someone you would think would "seriously" use the ending "izzle" on ANYTHING.. but that's just the irony of it all ;)
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Mine I've had for a long time... my mom use to call me her pink-purr... because I'm not really sure why... she made the mistake of telling the story to one of my friends... but they called me kat instead... for two reasons my nails and the way I sleep... a couple of my friends call me kitty... I always just go meow in response... inside joke... and 19 is my fav. Number
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Hello my last name is Biggs so I picked Biggsie for my name, like the sound
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Aug 28, 2007, 08:59 PM
    My user name comes from cars. Modular was the type of V8 motor that I had in my Mustang, 01 was just the model year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search