Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

May 30, 2008, 08:30 PM
    My first email name was kelleigh11, I had to put 11 cause it wouldn't let me just use the name. It's a combo of kelly leigh, my name and what I would have named my daughter if I hadn't miscarried.

When I came to realize my need for Jesus, I was saved. I grew up knowing the Bible said you can't get to heaven without Jesus, but as an adult realized that I am a sinner, and my attempts at righteousness are very dirty compared to God's holiness. So I finally realized that I am a sinner. Got a new email. Again, they wouldn't let me just use the name, had to have a number, so 7. It's the day of my birthday and a favorite to pick for "guess between 1 and whatever"
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 30, 2008, 09:39 PM
    7 is also a significant importance in spiritual beliefs.

May 31, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Yes, it is--the number of Divinity.

The Number Seven and Scripture
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

May 31, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Whenever I read someones post, I always wonder what the nick means and what it stands for and what it signifies for this person.

As almost everyone knows I chose my nickname as I am a firmbeliever in my religion..

I have seen very unusual names and most I have never heard before..
    Why did you choose yours and what does it mean?

Thanks all
    As a Born Again Christian, my pseudonym came about due to my Faith and Belief in God who is the true sparkling Divine gem of Heaven in the sky! Since I strongly advocate for Jesus Christ and His Word, I felt it most apropos to use the name SkyGem in context to what I speak about. To God Be ALL the Glory!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2008, 11:24 PM
    For anyone who knows King Arthur, I should be obvious. And for anyone who doesn't know King Arthur, you probably don't care.

Nearly all the names I use are fantasy related in some way. Even though King Arthur may have existed, I'm sure his sorceress half-sister did not. :-) Synnen should appreciate that I use names from games a lot. (I almost named my new cat after a game character.) Whoever posted in the other thread that one of their favorite books is Mists of Avalon should appreciate me too. :-) (I pulled the spelling off the movie.)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Hello:

Me?? I've chosen a derivative of the name Exconious. For those of you who don't know, Exconious is the Greek who taught Achillies how to fight. He held off 300 Spartans while making love to the beautiful and powerful, Arcmenedies, the female ruler of East Berlin...

excon

Jun 2, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Such wry humor, with a touch of cynicism. :)
    topshoprincess Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 06:21 PM

My username is from an Arctic Monkeys song "Still Take You Home" (who I am a HUGE HUGE fan of!)
    "I fancy you with a passion, you're a Topshop princess, a rockstar too"
    My other usernames I use are ilovebadsneakers (from a shirt the lads of Arctic Monkeys wear) and DearColonelCobb! (a LONGGG inside joke from one of my best mates Kyle <3)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search