Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kat555lady Posts: 88, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2004, 04:35 PM
    visual basic
    Where do I go on my computer to find out what version of visual basic I have?

Thanks
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 2, 2009, 01:38 PM

Several ways to tell. Open visual basic go to the help tab and click on about(or it may say version information) but somewhere in your help menu it will tell you what version you have. As well you can right click on the icon(make sure its not a shortcut but the actual file) and go to properties, in their it should also tell you what version your running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual basic modules [ 2 Answers ]

hello I defines a general array in a module in my project and I assigned values to this array but when compile this project gives error:invalid out side procedure please help me thanks a lot

Visual Basic 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cost of Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition?

Visual basic [ 1 Answers ]

How can I disable maximise button of a form but minimise and close button should be enable?

Visual Basic 6.3 Editor [ 0 Answers ]

With WinXp, Office XP, Publisher XP, Front Page 2003, is it possible to access VB63Editor outside of office rather than clicking the icon from with Publisher. I already know about Script Editor but I want to run VB as a stand-alone.

Visual Basic [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add icon in the button which I have used in my visual basic program. How can I do that. Please help.

View more questions Search