Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Benjamin1250 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Canadian entering Canada with Felony charges
    Hi,

I have a relative who is a canadian citizen and holds permanent residency from states. She has been charged with one count of felony and has fled to mexico. She wants to know can she return to Canada... will they arrest her at the airport?

Thx in advance for your input.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 06:38 PM
    So she is a fugitive in the USA?

Yes she can return to Canada.

They may or may not arrest her. If they recognize her at the airport and realize that there is a US warrant out for her arrest, they will detain her for the US authorities. If they don't realize who she is, she might get through security.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Entering Canada with a Class 1 Misdamenor ingestion [ 1 Answers ]

I am pregnant with twins, I am canadian and the father is american. Can he enter canada with a class 1 misdamenor ingestion, I have read all the web sites and it never says anything about a misdemeanor ingestion. Please help soon babies will be here in 4 weeks.

Visa for entering US from Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am on OPT with F1 visa right now. The company I am working for asks me to attend a conference in Canada for 3 to 4 days. I wonder whether I need to apply visa for entering US for this trip. Thank you.

View more questions Search