Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgoggo97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Real estate law
    What are the rights of tennants whose rental property they rent has went into foreclosure?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 01:42 PM
    No real rights what so ever, if they are asked to or informed to leave, they have to leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate Law [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about selling my house. I bought this house from my father 12 yrs. Ago. It has appreciated quite a bit since then. I would like to know if I buy another house for more or the same amount of money that I will be selling this house for (a lateral move) am I responsible for any...

Real Estate Law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Orlando, Florida and I need to know what the laws are in this state governing breaking a lease. I was told that there is a law in Florida that states that you can break a lease by giving a 45 day notice. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Please let me know asap.

Real Estate Law [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between limited warranty deed and a regular warranty deed when purchasing a new home

Real Estate Law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. We would like to know what happens when a man and woman, who are not married, purchase a house together, and they break up, what are the legal ramifications. She has paid in $6,000 initially and he has paid in over $80,000. She makes no payments on the house, does not contribute to home...

View more questions Search