Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheenasmommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Is my house an haunted land?
    I live in a manufactured home that was built over wet lands and we have weird unexplained things happen all the time here like people knocking on the door but nobody is outside and even if we sit right by the door and open it right after the knock nobody is there. The other day I went into my room and my fan was knocked over on the floor it had been that way for a couple days so of course it hadn't been turned on but when I went into my room the fan blades were moving like the fan had just been turned off other littl things have happened as well ash trays falling of tables when no one has moved in the room I would just like to maybe know the history of my land or if maybe my house is truly being haunted
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 26, 2007, 02:17 AM
    Hi there... I strongly agree with you that you need to investigate your land/house history, in order to find out what's going on and if it's hunted or not... you mentioned that it used to be a wet land which means that nobody was living in there... Maybe this is the main reason, it was open place for any spirit, what you need regardless what is the reason of it, that you do daily prayer, ask a priest to bless your house. Since when did you move to this house?

Take care

Ms. Redrose
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 03:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheenasmommy
    i live in a manufactured home that was built over wet lands and we have wierd unexplained things happen all the time here like people knockin on the door but nobody is outside and even if we sit right by the door and open it right after the knock nobody is there. The other day i went into my room and my fan was knocked over on the floor it had been that way for a couple days so of course it hadnt been turned on but when i went into my room the fan blades were movin like the fan had just been turned off other littl things have happened as well ash trays fallin of of tables when noone has moved in the room i would just like to maybe know the history of my land or if maybe my house is truly bein haunted
    As you mentioned that the house was built over wet lands, it maybe related to the disturbances as there are ghosts more prone to life near water and uninhabited places.

The house may have been built in/around an area where ghosts used to live and hence they may have been disturbed from their living area which could be the reason they are disturbing your household.

Have you asked your neighbours or others living near that area if they had/have experienced similar incidences?
    Or maybe you could check at the library about the area around your home and how long it has been left to run wild before the house was built.
    The longer the place was left uninhabited the more possibility of ghosts living there.
    natetheskate Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Aug 26, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Buy a mean dog. Hire a cheap plumber to check for leaks under the house, when he gets under the house tell him that your dear sweet cat is about to have kitties and that she disappeared under the house and would he please try to finder her, if there are any hiders this will be sure to flush them out.
    The fan moving while laying on its side is a thermal shunt this is a natural occurring phenomenon.
    If you have ash trays in your manufactured home this may be the cause of all the problems.
    waterguy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Move now. Or maybe stay for awhile and then you can make a movie like Amityville horror.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Like the one person said before maybe the land was built were ghost were. Also when you opened the door did you leave it open? If you did that's how the spirit got into your house. Just go around your house and say in a firm but kind voice that the spirit is not welcomed and it must leave. If that doesn't work then get professional help.
    johnarnell999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 05:27 AM
    I have increasing rason to believe that the ghost of a small child lives in my house my son joshua 22months keeps referring to a small child called becki in his bed room but the house was only built in 1978 and no small children have ever lived here could it be the land ? Or do ghosts follow the person ? Can anyone help ? John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I live in manchester... I would like to know if my house is haunted, I get cold patches at the top and bottom of my bed even though it right next to a radiator, I have a dark tall shadow at the end of my bed. Is my house haunted?

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I live in springfield road brighton .and I think I have a ghost here,can you find out any information if it is :eek:

View more questions Search