Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nong Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Perfect Dark mission
    I have a copy of perfect dark for my nintendo 64 but I an not play missions when I enter it

WHY?
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 26, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Didn't you just tell me the answer?
    scuber Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 10:31 AM
    You need to get an expansion pack for your controler

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

Perfect Dark [ 1 Answers ]

I own a copy of "Perfect Dark" for the nintendo 64 and I don't seem to be able to play anything else than combat simulator. Whenever I start Perfect Dark up and select a profile it goes right to fight simulator. Can anyone help me play single player? Thank you.

Perfect Dark Zero [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what those who have played the game think of it to be honest.:o I have a 360, and I'm wondering what shooter to try next! I enjoyed Quake 4, and I plan on renting (at least) Call of Duty 2. To give you an idea of what types of shooters I typically like, my two current favorites...

What to do now?mission to get him back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all... This forum has always helped me since my boyfriend of three years left me. Well just a recap. My boyfriend left me after 3 years and we were actually supposed to get married. This happened in Decemeber. He told me we fought too much and he didn't think that we were right for one...

View more questions Search