Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yvonnegonzales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 09:43 PM
    I found a lump. Should I see a doctor?
    I found a small lump behind my left ear. It feels like a hard ball under the skin, but it does not move. When I apply slight pressure I feel pain in my ear. Should I see a doctor?:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Yes, you should see a doctor. No one here that might be a doctor can actually diagnose what it is without physically examining it. Someone here might be able to give you advice as to what it might be. But, the bottom line is, that it would be best to see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 5 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

Regarding a lump I found in my breast [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Ladies My concern is regarding a lump I found in my breast about a month and a half ago.I found something suspicious and I got worried of corse and so I raised over to the Dr to get it checked.. and it was a bit sore but mostly I think from my poking at it as that's when it seem to get...

Why should I go to the doctor [ 4 Answers ]

I am a student who is doing a speech on why people should go to the doctor. I wanted to know if anyone could give me a few reasons that will back up my reasons. If you are a doctor that would be so helpful. And if you could please give me your name (last is fine) and what kind of doctor you are,...

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 0 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

I found a lump on my neck and back of my head. [ 1 Answers ]

I found a lump just above my cheek bone on the side of my face, I then found two lumps on the back of my head at opposite sides, they are on the outside of the skull. The lumps aren't big about the size of peas. But I think I have found another one on my neck but I'm not sure as it might just be...

View more questions Search