Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Abs fuze
    Please... can I pull a fuze to turn off the abs on my 01 impala?I think they are stuck on.. pads and rotors are OK.. pausations my be caused buy the abs staying on for some reason
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 25, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Grrrr
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 08:00 AM
    I really don't think anyone here with any common sense/knowledge on cars would tell you to pull fuses for such a safety item as brakes. Think of the ABS system was built with your car as the 4 wheels that touch the ground. Without them, you ain't goin' nowhere!!

My suggestion to you is get a qualified shop to check all discs/rotors for lateral runout on the car. If your front discs are new, then then pay close attn to the rear discs. They cause pulsation also. Just not as much felt in the steering wheel. More seat of the pants feel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Removing glued ABS fitting to ABS piping [ 5 Answers ]

I glued an ABS toilet flange to ab ABS pipe roughing. The fitting did not go down all the way and is 1/2" proud of the tile flooring. I now want to remove the fitting and replace with a new fitting. How do I do it without damaging the receiving pipe. Pipe is in concrete floor. Thanks, Bob

Help With Abs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need some help on my abs, mostly the lower abdominal region. I have always been a physically fit and active person, and I am healthy, but I want to have more definition in my abs. I know that there is muscle there, but it is underneath a layer of fat. I want to get rid of the fat, leaving...

Help With Abs [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am 6 feet tall and weigh 152 pounds. I don't have a belly, but I do feel like I have a slight layer of fat over my abdominal section. I'm wondering if this is just unworked abs? I've been doing 2 sesions of 20 sit ups 5 times a week, so far for 2 weeks, and so far no results. My abs...

Abs help [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old; I know most of the ab exercises in the book. I have a small 4 pack; the very top 2 abs are not very defined while the 2 below those are the most and the lower 2 have almost no definition. I know that cardio will help me see the cuts, but I just want to know some killer ab...

View more questions Search