Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bob737800 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Teen drug use & "perc"
    My son mentioned he had some "perc" to a friend of his. The friend wanted my son to bring it to a party tonight. Is this the drug percocet or the dry cleaning toxin or something else? And what is the application for high schoolers. Thanks to anyone who can help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2007, 11:36 AM
    1. perc

Short for the narcotic perscription drug percoset or any one of its forms such as oxycodone or oxycontin; makes you feel warm, happy, and relaxed. Highly addictive, people not only swallow the pill but take it orally crushed (for a faster reaction) or snort it.

I'm percin', dude, I'm feeling no pain.

2. perc

Slang for the perscription drugs Percocet or Percodan, which is an opiate or painkiller, commonly used recreationally for its euphoric effect.
    Ironically, Percocet is an opiate, which is a nervous system depressant, and the slang term perc cannot be verbally distinguished from perk, which means to make more alert or active.

I just popped a couple percs my doctor gave me for my back pain.

His dealer said percs were going for $1.50 a pill.

Urban Dictionary: perc
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Did you overhear this, or did someone tell you. Either way, I don't think my son would be going to the party tonight. And I would be getting to the bottom of this fast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Automatic Transmission "2" & "3" [ 9 Answers ]

2002 Ford Explorer. If I put it in "3" instead of Drive, it's in 3rd even from startup. Is this normal? I was thinking that if I have it in 3rd, then 3rd would be the maximum... that is, that it would start in 1, then go to 2 and 3 but not higher. Thanks!

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search