Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savexme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Felling alone and helpless
    I feel so alone and helpless right now. Inside I am exploding. My heart is breaking. I feel so desperately sad. I want a release, an out. I can't handle life any more and I want to die.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 04:28 AM
    You don't really want to die, that's why you have posted. There must be part of you that wants to live if your name is saveme and you have asked for help. You can be helped, but first you should find it.

Cling onto that part of you that still wants to live.

Where are you? Can you find somebody to sit with you?

Phone a local crisis branch such as the samaritians.

Or go to your local A&E, they can help you find somebody to speak to.

Hang in there. :)

Suicide is a permanent solution to a tempary problem.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Aug 25, 2007, 01:56 PM
    What has happened? Has someone hurt you? Is someone leaving you? Something is going on that has caused you a lot of pain. You want the pain to stop and so you think suicide is one way to make the pain stop. You are wrong. Tell us more of what is going on so we can see what and who is hurting you. There is a solution - and relief. Trust me, we have all gone through hard times. People are here that want to listen to what you have to say. Whatever is happening is an experience, just an experience. Stop right now and take a deep breath. All is well and you will get through this. You are experiencing a feeling, it is just a feeling. I know it hurts but you will get through this. Call someone so you can talk or write back. Right now, what you need is loving comfort and support - not to be tormented anymore. Please let us know how you are. Just to know that you are not feeling well is important here.
    savexme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 05:43 PM
    A lot of happened in my life... I'm 16. I got anorexia aged 9, which I still have. I got depression at 13, got raped at 15, had a miscarriage. Physical and emotional abuse from my father aged 5 to 14. Bullying at school aged 8 to 13. My twin sister, who I've been dependent on my entire life, rejected me as an antisocial, shallow anorexic little , who doesn't give a crap about anyone else. I have no-one and nothing in my life left to live for.
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Aug 25, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by savexme
    A lot of happened in my life... I'm 16. I got anorexia aged 9, which I still have. I got depression at 13, got raped at 15, had a miscarriage. Physical and emotional abuse from my father aged 5 to 14. Bullying at school aged 8 to 13. My twin sister, who I've been dependent on my entire life, rejected me as an antisocial, shallow anorexic little , who doesn't give a crap about anyone else. I have no-one and nothing in my life left to live for.
    You've been through A lot and you've made it through and are still alive. That right there speaks volumes about your strength. If you have made it this far through all the trials and tribulations life has thrown your way, don't let it stop you. I live my life learning and gaining strength from every negative that has happened to me in my life (there has been ALOT), and although it take a great deal of time to heal, you will be stronger and you will move forward.

Now I'm not going to let up on you. I'll be mad at you if you give up.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 25, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Why do you feel this way?
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Aug 26, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Life is hard for everyone, but harder on some more than others. It seems like some people have it made. My own life is empty & boring. I'm a mental patient with schizotypal personality disorder, I have major depression, diabetes, & I'm handicapped. I'm on a fixed income & I don't have a car, & I'm pretty much stuck at my apartment in the projects. I never have any fun, & I have no friends because of my mental illness. My sister is angry with me too, & I depend on her. I feel suicidal quite often, because I know that this is my life for years to come. It's not going to get any better for me. But I tough it out & don't give up on life (mostly from fear of what might lie beyond death for a suicide). I believe it would help you to see a therapist, at least a little. It's always good to talk. You may even need medication. But I'm here to tell you you're not alone in your suffering. I know what you're going through from personal experience. It feels like your problems are worse than anyone else's, but that is the way all sufferers feel. Seek help, & try not to give up.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Aug 31, 2007, 03:02 AM
    Yes, you have lived through a lot. I meet so many young people today that are suffering because of terrible experiences and you are only 16 years old. And the thing is that you are unhappy not because of something you have done, but because of what has happened to you. These are experiences, painful experiences. Just in the little you wrote, there is rejection and condemnation - so very harsh. No wonder you feel the way you do. No one wants to live like this. It is not life that you do not want to live - it is these terrible experiences that you do not want to live. We all want to live in goodness and happiness - somehow we know that to live good is a given, just because.

When we live through such experiences that cause so much pain, we think we are one and the same as the experience. We think of how terrible the experience is, how much it hurts, and we feel we are terrible and have no reason to live. There is a way out. What you must know is that you are not everything you have been through. You exist separate and beyond any experience - no matter how terrible, how painful, how awful. You, yourself, goes on whole and complete regardless of what has happened. Nothing that has ever happened, nothing that anyone says, will ever change this you. You will forever remain whole and complete. The universe holds nothing against you. Ever. You have complete acceptance.

Because of your young age, I do believe that you need support and guidance from a responsible adult. Are there any relatives that you can stay with, someone you trust? You also need someone that you can talk with, someone that you can share your thoughts and feelings with. Therapy will be a must for you so that you can move through these experiences. Take care.
    shrikant_777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 04:11 AM
    I feel so alone and helpless right now. Inside I am exploding. My heart is breaking. I feel so desperately sad. I want a release, an out. I can't handle life any more and I want to die.
    don't do this live is unvalueable!!
    jackie223 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Aug 31, 2007, 09:37 AM
    OK, listen you have youth on your side, you have been though a lot, believe this or not its true it only makes you stronger,, you can have a full fun life ahead of you if you take your past and clean it away,, you need to go to school join some after school programs make lots of friends and get yourself a job,I know your young for a job lots of places hire at 16 or 18 but you can volunteer time in hospitals helping the sick children reading to them, or the nuring homes just going there and talking to the old people that families don't visit,, as you get older you will see how happy you will be that you stayed on this earth,, maybe one day you will be a child pyscolist and you can help kids that have been where you have been.
    Good luck and remember you have to be the one to change your life,, tomorrow the sun will shine go out there and enjoy it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She going to die! [ 17 Answers ]

:( I think you all know my friend ashley132, well I'm her friend joelle. I'm writing because my little sister has just been diginosed with bone cancer, I know she is going to die, but why her, why such a painful cancer. I love my sister and I don't know what to do. I don't go to school any more, I...

Is it better that I die? [ 31 Answers ]

I have been fascinated by dead and suicide since I was very little. Before I was 8 I had already tried to die several times. I mostly tried by handing myself. But the ropes I chose weren't strong enough or I couldn't tie descend knot. Once I tried to jump out a window but someone pulled me back. I...

Am I going to die? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guyz... Please advice me... I'm really worried and desperate nowadays. I thought at first I was pregnant during my first month delay of my mentruation because in my entire life this is the first time experienced the delay on my menstuation. My boyfriend and I expecting a baby. After two...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

View more questions Search