Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wooman11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Agender on smallgroup communication
    I need information on how to write an agender on small group communication
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Aug 25, 2007, 12:34 AM
    I think you mean 'write an agenda' in this case. Agenda's are simple high-level summary points of what will be covered in a meeting. Usually the attendees get a copy of the agenda as far in advance as possible of the agenda so that they may prepare their response the agenda item.
    Church bulletins are great to look at for agendas as they tell what's going to happen when, where, and who is going to do it and who done it last meeting.

Agendas are best to be very simple points:
    Fer example, usually meetings have the following agendas:
    1) Open the meeting
    2) Review whatever business was done in the last meeting (what issues were approved by the majority, what issues were shelved for more work/research), what issues were put aside for a later meeting.
    3) Call for new business
    4) Make motion to meet again on whatever day and time and adjourn.

Maybe easiest to think of your grocery list as an agenda - you'll pay attention to what you have on your list/agenda but you are okay with bringing in new stuff for your list on the fly.
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication [ 7 Answers ]

Why won't my boyfriend communicate with me about his feelings and thoughts?:(

Effective Communication [ 2 Answers ]

In your opinon, do you feel online communication is effective? I feel in my experience that is is very misleading and causes a lot of misunderstandings. Anyone have any guidance on how to use email effectively in colleague works.

Strategies of Communication [ 2 Answers ]

What strategies might you use to communicate the use of data effectively in written business reports?

View more questions Search