Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Aug 24, 2007, 07:14 PM
    My APOLOGY for Comments made under my naqme.
    I am posting this apology on the sites I frequent the most since at the moment I don't kow just where the offenbse took place.

I have been informed that certain offensive comments were made under my name. I am deeply sorry for any offense that was taken by any comment that theindfividual made under my name. Below I offer a formal apology to all those involved. I am certain that a significant number will doubt and reject my explanation. But h

I hereby apologize to all persons who were hurt by the conduct of someone whom I foolishly let have access to my computer. Please try to find it in your hearts to forgive me for my lack of good judgment in permitting this access which led to what I am told was serious sinful conduct. Also please try to understand that I have been given advice to avoid stressful situations. Since I am told that there is great anger and hurt feelings which will undoubtedly result in accusations of deceit, followed by other commentary to that effect, I have decided that it is better for my health at present not to log in until perhaps sometime in the future when things have cooled down. Again, my apologies toi all, especially J 9 whom I am told was the person most hurt for the unchristian behavior which I am told appeared under my name.

Kind Regards to all,

Starman
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 07:28 PM
    I think it is best you do go on a hiatus for a time.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2007, 08:30 PM
    This is an example of why one should never let someone else use their IDs. Especially on a free site where they can create their own.

I for one accept your apology, but I think it would be a good idea if you lay low for a bit.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2007, 05:48 AM
    I was only ONE of the members that was hurt by what you, or whomever you claim it to be, said.

I believe an apology should be made to CaptainRich, as some VERY unchristian things were said about his deceased mother.

I am appalled, to tell the truth, that your membership was reinstated. It is quite apparent you were not shown what was said.

I have not decided at this time whether to accept this lame attempt at an apology.
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Aug 25, 2007, 10:32 AM
    I was witness to the comments that were made. Although they were not directed at me, I was greatly offended. I am a forgiving person, and I accept your apology. I am sure you would understand however that there will be some questions in my head about what happened. I can only go by what was posted, and what your explanation is.

Take care of yourself. I look forward to reading your future posts when you decide to post again, as I have always found them to be well informed and full of good information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apology not accepted [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have this guy that I recently met who became one of my good friends in a short period. He was nice and we got along together... I loved it. But then he told me he liked me and I didn't know how to handle that. You might say "oh, just tell him that you want him as a friend and blah, blah,...

View more questions Search