Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Protective Screen
    Dear everyone,

Is there any kind of protective screen for sale that can prevent rays from the laptop screen?

GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Do you mean glare?
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Yep
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Yes they make these little black film like screen that you just slide onto the screen.

Amazon.com: 13.3" Widescreen ViewGuard Anti-Glare Frameless Privacy Filter & Screen Protector for Notebooks, Laptops & Flat-Panel LCD Monitors (Width 11.28" x Height 7.05" 16:10 Aspect Ratio): Electronics

Here is one from Amazon. They typically refer to them as Privacy screens so a search on that should help. They are awesome I used to have one at my old job and loved it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Sunglasses ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Sunglasses ;)
    LOL... for the computer or her? :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Like a sunscreen?
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 06:26 PM
    For the screen,lol
    No sunglasses for me, maybe a mask.:D
    Glinda, it the glare clear from Amazon?
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 06:32 PM
    There are a bunch of them I just linked to that so you could see what they look like. You could probably find one for cheaper then Amazon on Ebay.
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 07:17 PM
    I looked into them but they are not the ones I am looking for, I need something like a "sunscreen" of my laptop...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blank screen after xp splash screen and then hangs [ 2 Answers ]

My colleagues and I work in a tech environment and we have seen several computers with the same symptoms. Namely a failure to boot xp. After the xp logo screen the screen goes to blank and it just hangs. This looks like a graphics card fault but changing card does nothing. Booting into safe...

Being too protective? [ 4 Answers ]

My last question had to do with my ex... now I need a little help with my current boyfriend. We've been dating for almost a month and he's great except for one thing... he flirts with EVERYONE. Everyone that I've talked to that knows him tell me that it's just part of his personality and that's the...

Over protective parents [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 and I am angry. My mom is the main problem. She HAS to know where I am all the time and if I leave there I have to call her and let her know. If I'm at my friends house and leave and go two minutes away to my girlfriends house and she happens to see my car in her driveway, forget about...

Over-Protective Parents [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys and girls My parents are so over-protective and I don't know what to do about it. I'm 19 and I still have to tell my parents exactly where I'm going, what I'm doing, who I'm with and what time I'll be back. Every time I come home they hassle me. From my career, my job to my boyfriend....

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search