Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sikessr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 01:46 PM
    I am trying to find the title of 80s child movie.
    I am looking for a movie I waltched as a child in the early 80's (I think) it was about a girl and I think she was in a hospital and some how she escapes and finds her self in like a crate with a chicken and finds trees with lunch boxes growing off it. Then there are like these men that have feet and hands as wheels and it seem robotic. It is very hard for me to remember all of it...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT??

Thank you
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Return to OZ... it has faruza Baulk
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Here's a link to IMDB and wikipedia...

Return to Oz (1985)
    Return to Oz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    sikessr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Thank you, that's it... wooo hoooooo you rock
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 01:57 PM
    One of my faves as a child... I loved the witch with all the heads...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a movie I saw when I was a kid. It was about this girl whose mother was sick. The girl was naturally upset, but she was a little distracted when these plush puppet Snuggles or Huggles or something cutesy like that turned up. Anyway it turned out that there was...

Movie of the 80s title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie that was made in the 80s about a kid that dies and he's mother protects him but the town wants to kill him again and he's trying to see he's girlfriend but at the end is just his imagination and he takes a bullet for the girl is supposed his girl friend and takes it...

I can't find this 80s movie ? It might be kind of SciFi Horror [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid in the 80s I saw this movie that kind of freaked me out. All I remember was this kid in a mansion with his family, and the family was being killed one by one by this Alien type of monster thing. The Alien Monster thing would use the Heads of the people it killed to lurer people to...

'80s Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I remember seeing when I was little which I want to say is from the mid to late 80s, and I desperately want to find the name of it. All I remember about it is there's this boy who's in a tree house and he looks out his window and sees a hairy creature, which I'm also sure of is...

80s movie title help... [ 11 Answers ]

So I actually don't remember anything about this movie, except for the box art on the cover. It has a male lion with dragon like wings flying, and there is a kid on it's back and the kid has a sword... and they look like they are escaping from a tower. The lion's eyes also were either glowing or...

View more questions Search