Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Would you be OK if your boyfriend did it with "His Girl" while you were at work?
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 05:49 AM
    I had a girlfriend that had phone sex with a guy... I broke up with her of course because I consider it cheating.

There is nothing wrong with fantasizing about someone else, admittedly it's more difficult when you know the person and they are a friend of yours.

If your horny after your man leaves, call him up and say: "baby, come back - your not finished yet damnit!" if he any kind of man, he'll be there in a couple of seconds to please his lady some more. Lol :P

If it bothers, try having phone sex with him - you never know, he just might learn to really enjoy it - I know I did. :)
    Ferzine Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Sep 6, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    I would consider it cheating. I consider cyber dating or flirting or sex to be cheating. However it doesn't matter what I think or anyone else on this board what matters is what your boyfriend would consider cheating. Also, is phone sex cheating worth throwing out your relationship?

WOW you actually consider flirting to be cheating? Isn't that taking control a little too far?:confused:
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 6, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Yes- it's immorrαl.. αnything hαving to do with sexuαlity is cheαting.. phone sex, cyber sex.. whαtever wierdoos do on the net.. go out get α reαl girl [or guy]or αt leαst αppreciαte the one your with--look your on the net/phone plαying with yourself pretty sαd.. αnd pαthetic--be hαppy someone is pαying αttention to you in reαl life..
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 03:29 PM
    I believe flirting is OK, its nice to know if you "still have it" without fear of reprisal from your significant other :p
    Then again, having said that, there is a point of flirting where I will put my foot down of course. :)
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 6, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Hello.

To me the big question would be if you talked dirty or had sex over the phone. Talking dirty is more like flirting and as long as the ground rules are that its fun and exciting but you don't cross the line then I see no problem. If your going to have all out phone sex then I think it would be wrong. Cheating or not it would be wrong for you to let another man pleasure you even if it's over the phone / internet / web cam. If he in any way is giving you sexual pleasure leading to climax then its wrong.

Dennis777
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 8, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Any sexual contact whether by phone, e-mail, sms, physical with anybody else but your husband or boyfriend is cheating... if you were horney why you did not do it with your boyfriend?? You did not think before asking your friend for such a thing that you are ruining your friendship with that friend?? After what you have asked him to do with you... means that you are easy , available any time... which means if he is horney too he can come to you... What about your boyfriend? I don't think you love your boyfriend or you are serious about your relationship with him...

Ms. Redrose
    Quote Originally Posted by eustress89
    Alright, so I have a boyfriend, we have never had phone sex but last night after my bf left my house, my guy friend called and we were talking and I was really horny so I asked him to have phone sex with me. Then we decided not to and to go to sleep because of work issues in the morning. Now, if I did have phone sex with my guy friend, do you think that is considered cheating ? Because I don't want to do anything to hurt my relationship..but I really want to do this with this guy. Suggestions..?:confused:
    princess75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eustress89
    Alright, so I have a boyfriend, we have never had phone sex but last night after my bf left my house, my guy friend called and we were talking and I was really horny so I asked him to have phone sex with me. Then we decided not to and to go to sleep because of work issues in the morning. Now, if I did have phone sex with my guy friend, do you think that is considered cheating ? Because I don't want to do anything to hurt my relationship..but I really want to do this with this guy. Suggestions..?:confused:
    I feel that it's not really call cheating because the man you are with is not statisfying you and you see someone else that's better so you go after it and do what you have to do but on there hand any female who does have phone sex is isn't wrong. It is very hard not to do you want to do it but you don't
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 17, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Yes, I still think that this is cheating. It's phone sex the fact that there would be no physical contact is irrelevant. It's almost like saying is it cheating as long as I close my eyes and pretend it's him. The answer is always YES.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting work as on a phone sex line [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering how I could get work on a phone sex line. I am not sure if I would want to set up my own but I am also not sure how to join a service. If anyone has any information it would be appriciated. Abusive replies would not be appriciated.

Is this considered cheating? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband and I decided to try a three some with another girl four years ago. So when the time came, everything was going well, but suddenly, it seemed like a nightmare. Him and 'her' kept going at it, even though I told him to stop. They were doing it in front of me for two hours straight....

Giving out a phone number.cheating? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm scaling down my original question just to get some "black & white" answers. Is giving out a phone number, while on a break (when you aren't supposed to see other people) considered cheating? Is this breakup worthy?

Phone sex [ 6 Answers ]

I do it with my girlfriend, and we both seem to enjoy it, since we haven't seen each other in a long time. And it also seems to help our relationship. We both talk about how we would like sex to be in our future, and it does help a lot. You think this makes us a closer couple?

View more questions Search