Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tclark038 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Elementary School Convocations
    I am responsible for scheduling convocations for our 3rd through 5th grade Elementary School. Does anybody know of any programs or convocations that they would recommend? I specifically am looking for convos that pertain to physical education, art or music. Has anybody seen any neat programs that they could pass along to me?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Are you asking about scheduling for the teachers as well as the students? Is this for a school that has a religious affiliation?

If you would let us know where you live, then that would help us in providing you the most helpful answer as we are able. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to claim tution fees for elementary school kid. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending my 4th grade son to sylvan tutoring classes as he needs some help with language arts, when I enrolled him they said I can claim this in taxes and gave their tax id too, ( I didn't request). But when I was filing my taxes online - I see the options only for college going kids. Can...

Going from Secondary to Elementary [ 4 Answers ]

I currently hold an M.A. in Adolescent Education but do not have NYS Certification. However, I'm realizing that maybe I would be better teaching in an elementary school. I've heard that three years teaching in a private school can qualify a beginning teacher for certification in lieu of student...

Elementary Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help me slove this equation: (1/3)(6x-9)=(1/2)(6x-4)

Elementary Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

If the length of a rectangle is doubled does the area double? Why?

My elementary school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, So my elementary school sweetheart pops back into my life about every 5 years. When we were kids we had a crush on each other but we did the usual kid things, he picked on me and I was mean in return. Both of our mothers are close friends so over the years of us not seeing each other and dating...

View more questions Search