Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taurean2057 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Probation travel restrictions
    What , if any is the process to obtain travel permits while on probation, specifically unsupervised probation.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 11:30 AM
    What kind of travel restrictions were imposed as a condition of your probation? What exactly is "unsupervised" probation? If you are truly under nobody's supervision then it's unlikely that anyone will find out if you do any travelling. If you have a probation officer, then check with him/her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restrictions on moving a circuit breaker box? [ 19 Answers ]

I am considering constructing a walk-in closet in what is currently hallway space in my home. One of the walls that would form the interior of the new closet currently holds a circuit breaker box. I don't want to have a circuit breaker in a closet where access could be blocked, so building this...

Probation travel [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on probation for a misdeamenor office for 1.5 years now with .5 years to go. During this time I have traveled to Europe and back for work. I did not gain permission from my officer. Additionally, my probation has recently been transferred to another state because of my resisdence. ...

Beam Restrictions [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2" x 12" beams that make up the upstairs of my condo and was wondering what the furthest distance apart the load bearing walls that support the beams can be.

View more questions Search