Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SARAANN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Very light pinkish color when I wipe and I'm pregnant is this OK
    Very light pinkish color when I wipe when I go to the bathroom is this normal I'm 3 months pregnant as of yesterday.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 05:41 PM
    It may be very normal for you or it could be a danger signal. The only way to know for sure is to contact your doctor
    sassytazzzzy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SARAANN
    very light pinkish color when i wipe when i go to the bathroom is this normal im 3 months pregnant as of yesterday.
    I would have it checked seems how you are in the 3rd month. I have had two and has some spotting with my son but there was nothing to worry about. It went away by 5 months along.

Best wishes and congrats!!
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 23, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Are you having any cramps or pain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate this Light Auburn Color! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am REALLY hoping you can help and QUICK! My hair was light blonde(dyed). I dyed it dark blonde and then I just applied Natural Instincts (semi-permanent) Light Auburn and I HATE IT! It is bright in some areas and just looks awful! My 5 year old says I look silly and I have to go...

Hair Color? Dark to Light [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am an outgoing female and I am sick of my dyed black hair I want to dye it another dark color w/ VERY light chunks thruogh it. Does anyone know how to do the light hair part w/o completely destroying my hair or w/o changing it green ar any other obnoxious color

Light brownish color [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: dear all, I am confused relating with a problem that I have been having since last year June. I realised that my period doesn't come any more and I thouht that I was pregnant, but after having many different pregnancy test, they all came back negative. I was tested for infections, which...

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

View more questions Search