Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin2006 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 04:55 PM
    How to get fuzz off my polo shirt
    I was in the woods and these "plants" got stuck to my polo shirt.. they're like velcro. I got the big pieces out but there's still like a hundred smaller pieces which would take forever to take out. Is there an easier way to take them out?
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Aug 23, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Try shaving your shirt with a safety razor. Put the "to be shaved surface" on a flat and smooth base to prevent cuts to the shirt. I used this technique to remove the dingle balls from sweaters back when they were in style. At this point you don't have much to lose.
    kevin2006 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Hey thanks for the advice. It helped a lot.
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Aug 26, 2007, 03:15 PM
    What about using one of those sticky lint rollers that they sell for dress clothes? That may help, unless they are really stuck on there. Or if you have an air compressor, you can always put it to about 50 psi, put on an air blower nozzle, and put the nozzle inside the shirt and blow the stuff out from the inside on out. Sounds crazy, but I've actually done that before with good results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White/green fuzz [ 7 Answers ]

Ive just had my tonsils taken out (Thursday) and I am in pain far beyond what I had imagined. The back of my throat looks like raw meat and is covered in white/green fuzz that looks like mold. All I have been given is pain killers that are not srong enough. Is this normal?

Polo pics [ 2 Answers ]

how old are these pictuers, who might the artist be, and what is the approxiamte value? http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/johnbannon/100_0292.jpg http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/johnbannon/100_0291.jpg

Stupid peach fuzz! [ 1 Answers ]

I have way too much "peach fuzz" on my face. And every once in a while, I get a really long hair. Ugly. My skin is very sensitive and doesn't handle things like wax very well. Any suggestions? ?

View more questions Search