Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CYEAGER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Dead People and Touch
    Do you get a bruise when a dead person touches you?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2007, 02:03 PM
    No, why do you ask?
    CYEAGER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Because A lot Of Weird Things Have Been Going On In My Apartment... anyways My Boyfriend Told Me That When A Dead Person Touches You It Leaves A Bruise. If This Is True Than It Would Explain All Of The Things That Have Been Going On In My House
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Have you had many dead people touch you? Dead people cannot touch you by their own volition. No, you would not get a bruise or any marking, because they cannot touch you. Unless you are thinking of something completely not in the norm.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 23, 2007, 11:34 PM
    I once dreamed of this weird thing I don't no if it was a human or an animal, but I dreamt it scratched my face and when I woke up my face was full of scratches, don't know what happened.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 01:56 AM
    It is not a dead person touching, but there is a possibility that an evil spirit(a being that already exists in another realm,not the soul of the dead) is trying to harm you.
    I have heard of cases where some people even faint from such occurrences and wake up to find their bodies covered in bruises.
    Alan Penweather Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Aug 24, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Dead people can't touch you. One unfortunate side effect of their deadness is that they lose the ability to move their limbs and inflict bruises. Unless a corpse falls on you. Then you might get bruised.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

My 2 year old says he sees dead people [ 20 Answers ]

Okay- Tuesday night, my 2 1/2 year old was walking around the living room and kitchen, waving at the walls here an there, and saying "hi". I thought he was just being silly, but when my husband asked him who he was waving at, he replied... "dead people". No he hasn't seen the 6th sense. A couple...

Touch screen [ 2 Answers ]

What is the advantages and disadvantages of touch screen technology?- Thanks:)

My friend sees dead people [ 25 Answers ]

My friend sees dead people Its true she gets all tense when she sees them like she is scared of them Is there anywhere I could go ( website) that could teach me more about this stuff? Help:D

Lighting By The Touch [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A Lamp That Can Be Touched Three Times To Get Different Levels Of Light. It Won't Come On By The Touch Anymore. Is There A Way I Can Fix It Myself? If So, Please Give Me Instructions On What I Need To Do To Fix It.

View more questions Search