Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kevin_B Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 01:51 PM
    18 wos Convoy prism3d.exe
    Every time I try to play 18 wos convoy I always get a box that says prism3d.exe not found can anybody help me I want to play this game?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 23, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Try downloading and installing updated drivers for your video card. If you have an nvidia card, you can get them from NVIDIA Drivers
    If you have an ATI card, you can get them from Drivers & Software
    If you have any other type of card, you can post here and we will try to find a link to some drivers for you, or you can try the webpage of the manufacturer.
    codboycool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 03:43 PM
    mine says 18 wos convoy with a red X before it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3d.exe error [ 7 Answers ]

My kids purchase Unlimited Hunting 3 for my birthday, and when I try to run it it comes up with this error, please advise

18 wheels of steel haulin and convoy, prism3d. [ 5 Answers ]

I have both 18 wheels of steel convoy and haulin and when I go to open them when I click play the resolution kcks down to what the settings are set for then it kicks back up to my setting and say prism3d.exe has encounterd an error. I have done the following: 1)Updated video card drivers...

Prism3d.exe [ 0 Answers ]

I have been playing Hunting unlimited for few months and all of sudden error report keeps coming up prism3d.exe, of course not letting me play the game. I have unistalled it then installed it back on and same error message. I have done nothing new to my computer. I even down loaded directx 9. ...

Prism3d.exe encountered an error [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to run a copy of 18 wheels of steel - convoy and get this error. I read all the other posts regarding this message and have pretty much come to the realization that my asssumption that even though it requires a pentium 4, my pentium 3 would work but maybe a bit slower. I've done all...

Prism3d.exe [ 1 Answers ]

I am very disappointed that there has been no good answer in solving the prism3d.exe problem. It happens every time when starting Hunting Unlimited 3. What and where are the drivers to be installed? Where can they be found? What is the company's phone number for Hunting Unlimited 3? I would like to...

View more questions Search