Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msbrookie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Controlling boss
    Your supervisor is unclear on the difference between continuous improvement or quality control. She asks you to prepare a memo (please be sure to put this in business e-mail format) explaining the two terms, how they are different, and which is better.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 23, 2007, 11:51 AM
    May I call your attention to the guidleines on asking homework questions found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...board-b-u.html

We will not do your work for you. We will critique your work and offer suggestions. But you have to do the work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my boyfriend controlling [ 4 Answers ]

I have been in my current relationship for 10 months and everything is going great. But my boyfriend seems like he is controlling I really think so but I kind of think it's love because I've never had a man care about my whereabouts like that. He tells me it's to know where I am in case something...

Is he controlling? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have been talking to this guy and we have been thinking about becoming a couple. But I think that he is too controlling. He always wants to be where I am and he gets jealous when I tell him that I am hanging out with other friends. We recently had a fight because I told him that I was coming...

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

Controlling Ex boyfriend... need advice [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my question.. here goes... I was in a relationship for a year with someone very insecure, jealouse, possessive, controlling with a bad temper and slightly manipulative... it was an up and down relationship we'd get into arguments all the time...

View more questions Search