Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hecontrol Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Warren national university
    Does anyone know if this school is a good school? I would like to know the background of it.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 23, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Here is some info from former students:

Warren National University - Online Degree Reviews

Here is info about the University itself:

Warren National University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is not an accredited institution, which will more than likely cause problems when applying for other schools or employment.

Hope that helps.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 11:17 AM
    As John Snow said, it is not accredited. If you earn credits at this school and transfer to an accredited school, those credits will not transfer and you will be required to take the courses again.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Please refer to THIS THREAD
    ProfessorR Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Oct 29, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hecontrol
    does anyone know if this school is a good school? I would like to know the background of it.
    As a college instructor, I implore you to run the other way as fast as you can. Besides being illegal in many states, you can read all about Kennedy Western University a/k/a Warren National University in any of the following articles and Senate investigational hearings:

*"Federal Employees Have Obtained Degrees from Diploma Mills and Other Unaccredited Schools, Some at Government Expense."

*"Diploma Mills are Easily Created and Some Have Issued Bogus Degrees to Federal Employees at Government Expense."

*"Bogus Degrees and Unmet Expectations: Are Taxpayer Dollars Subsidizing Diploma Mills?"

Other reading items on Kennedy Western University a/k/a Warren National University from various other exposes and news articles.

*"It May Take Hours, But You Too Can Earn a University Degree"

*"When Elected Officials Aren't What They Seem
    Texas officials and Pennsylvania cats tout misleading credentials"

Whatever your major, there is a legitimate school offering the program online. From the Senate hearing that investigated them this is how they work (you can find in one of the above articles.) 1. They employ a lot of telemarketers, about 60% of their employees. 2. They will waive about 50% of any degree for any "life experience". 3. A graduate "class" taken by an undercover agent, consisted of 1 open book exam where she picked terms out of the glossary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

St Clements University - another unaccredited university? [ 4 Answers ]

Would anyone tell me about the accreditation of St Clements University,please?

National Geographic [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently come across 519 issues dating from the current back to 1952 national geographic magazines. I am looking to sell them on eBay and currently there is only one issue missing. I am wondering how much to start bidding at. I have looked on eBay and for something similar but not in as good...

National ID [ 32 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of the National ID and "the mark of the beast"? What are your thoughts? WorldNetDaily: Is coming national ID 'mark of the beast'?

View more questions Search