Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tokenacres Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 09:18 AM
    80's movie title
    Some kids create a sphere around a tilt-a-wirl and fly around in space, they meet some ailens on another spaceship. Any ideas?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Explorers.
    superlue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tokenacres
    some kids create a sphere around a tilt-a-wirl and fly around in space, they meet some ailens on another spaceship. any ideas?
    River phoenix was in it and the name was explorers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

80's movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help with a 1980's movie title? The only things I can remember is that a guy was training for a gymnastics team in the woods, after some kind of family problems he races on his motorbike to save a little boy or brother from going off a cliff with his 4wheeler. Any ideas?

80's movie title help [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out if anyone knows the title of a movie... The plot was about 2 high school students, girl and guy, who were the nerds of the school. They end up getting complete makeovers and decide to be exchange student, only when the principal picks up the other exchange students, its...

Looking for 80's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a movie title for something that played on HBO in the 80's. The synopsis is a young female photographer who takes pictures of herself posing in a lake as Ophelia falls for a troubled kid who's in an Outward Bound remedial school. They wind up running away together. I thought...

Need 80's Movie Title Please Help [ 3 Answers ]

This fantasy movie is about some kids who keep hearing a noise from the bottom of a quarry. I think it is a metal dragon or monster. That's all I can tell you. Soory. Would be very happy if someone knew the title, and also very impressed!

View more questions Search