Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 23, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Does anyone have experience with one working ovary?
    First, let me say that I have a doc appointment in a few weeks, but I'm a little impatient. ;)

From cancer, I have one remaining (active) ovary. I actually became pregnant while on BCP but had a miscarriage around Thanksgiving (6-7 weeks). Honestly, it was a relief to know that I could become pregnant, as my DH and I prepared ourselves for the possibility of not being able to conceive naturally.

However, worry wort that I am isn't content with that. We'll be "officially trying" in December and I stress about my reproductive health.

Just wondering if anyone else has personal experience with trying to conceive with only one ovary.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Need experience [ 3 Answers ]

Please help. I have an AAS in Criminal Justice and am looking for either an investigations position or fingerprint technician position. Every single job I've found wants you to have at least one year experience, this includes the entry level positions I've seen. How and where can I get this...

Does anybody have the same experience. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married for 8 months, have known my husband for more than 2 years and we lived together the majority of the time. I have always, right from the start, known that he is a slightly nervous person. We all know: accept or reject... right ? Anyway, he can be quite compulsive...

Experience [ 19 Answers ]

I broke up w. my GF the other day and Im not sure why? What I mean is, nothing was wrong really, we didn't fight, we got along well, physically things were great. I just wasn't content with the feeling of having a "luke warm" relationship.. and I felt like it was affecting my career or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.