Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Holly
    My Lab Holly turned a year old 2 August. I had her X-rayed the next week and mailed the X-Ray to the service dog school. My vet said her hips are good. She was kept lean and started adult chow by 4 months. Some of their staff will be in the area 23 October and will pick her up saving us a 500-600 mile drive. I have contacted the dog guide school, and will be getting a puppy from them soon afterwards depending on when any litters whelp. They don't have a freezer full they can thaw out.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 22, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Well done Labman you are a real credit to the service.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Good job Labman, you are a good man!!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Yes, Labman you are a good person. I wish more men had as much empathy for dogs as you have. The world would be a much better place for them to live in.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Good on you labby. I know it is hard to give them up when they have been a part of your family for a year. I hope she does you proud, passes her training with flying colors and goes on to fulfill her duties as a companion dog to someone in need, as she was intended to do. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When I am in church or holly places I have fear of having sinful thoughts. [ 11 Answers ]

IM A Christian,When I am in church or holly places I have fear of having sinful thoughts I am not in that situation when Im in my home or somewhere with my friends,walking.. this condition is getting worse when I am under some emotional pressures or I am tired ,I start to worry and try to control...

A tribute to Buddy Holly [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Do you know a website where I can find the lyrics of "A tribute to Buddy Holly" written by Geoff Goddard and sang by Mike Berry in the early 60's? Thanks Jolatomate

View more questions Search