Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    de_010_gemini Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 11:16 AM
    If your hymen already broke will your first time still hurt?
    Okay, now I'm kind of confused I tink mi hymen broke before cause when I was 13 I remember going to the bathroom and seeing blood in my panties, but it wasn't my period because it only lasted 1day, people told me that its going to hurt regardless if your hymen broke or not because its UR FIRST TIME, but then I heard that if tha hymen is already broke den it isn't going to hurt?? So is it going to hurt mi first time, is it going to bleed??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 11:20 AM
    It probably won't bleed, but it most likely will hurt. You see, your vagina is a rather small orifice right now. Insertion of a penis will stretch it and it will hurt for the first few times.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 11:30 AM
    I agree, although I had very little pain my first time... it was more "strange" really.. but yes, most people do experience discomfort their first time regardless of whether the hymen is intact.

Aug 22, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Oh OK so will it still be painful even after its over, and can the guys you sleep with can they tell wheather your a virgin or not
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 11:54 AM
    You may have some soreness afterwards, but it will become less painful in future sessions... there is no way you can tell if you are or are not a virgin... unless of course he was a doctor... im sure they have ways to tell by the internal tissue and what not... but you're average Joe Schmo would never know... although I suggest always being honest with you partners... and please protect yourself.

Aug 22, 2007, 11:59 AM
    ok i will and thanxz alot!!:) :)
    XsophieX Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by de_010_gemini
    okay, now im kinda confused i tink mi hymen broke b4 cause when i was 13 i remember goin to the bathroom and seeing blood in my panties, but it wasnt my period because it only lasted 1day, people told me that its gonna hurt regardless if ur hymen broke or not because its UR FIRST TIME, but then i heard that if tha hymen is already broke den it aint gonna hurt???? so is it gonna hurt mi first time, is it gonna bleed????
    My hymen broke when I was about 11 bcos I did the splits a lot but when I lost my virginity last year it still hurt a bit and felt a bit uncumftable fopr the first couple of tyms but I did not get any bleeding, just make sure your cumfotble wiv your partner and tell him to take it slow and stop if it hurts too much.
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Aug 22, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Does it hurt to break the hymen?
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 12:35 PM
    The hymen itself does not typically have any nerve endings so it is not the break the actual hymen, it is the tissues that surround it that have the nerve endings and can cause the discomfort.

Aug 22, 2007, 12:49 PM
    On a scale of one to ten how bad does the first time hurt compared to other pain you've had

1 being a pinch - 10 being like bone crunching [not expecting it that high] lol
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 12:50 PM
    It is different for every woman. There are many variables that go into it such as your size, his size, your tolerance to pain, etc.

So, the discomfort I felt may be different than what you may feel.

Aug 22, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Oh okay I get it .
    Ive always wondered that
    Veela Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 02:13 PM
    I personally would say the pain was a round a 5-6 for me possibly 7. It didn't help that I was tense and nervous (who isn't there first time). My biggest recommendations if you choose to have sex 1) use protection!!
    2) If it is more pain then you can bear then stop!
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 03:04 PM
    It is really hard to have a scale factor here, because we have all had different levels of pain experience to compare it to... me for example have delivered 2 children. My version of levels of pain will be different from someone who hasn't experienced that kind of pain... so I would say that it is moderately low (2) because I have experienced extremely painful things, but someone else who has not had many painful experiences may say 7 or so...

Aug 22, 2007, 05:46 PM
    okay so most of yall say 2 stop if it gets 2 painful, but sholdnt u jus go all the way so u dont hav 2 go through it TWICE??
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by de_010_gemini
    okay so most of yall say 2 stop if it gets 2 painful, but sholdnt u jus go all the way so u dont hav 2 go through it TWICE??
    In my opinion, there is no reason to put yourself through more pain than you can handle. I agree that if it starts to hurt too much, then stop. :)
    DarkRose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 07:30 PM
    Well it depends on the person.. For some it does and for others it doesn't. I would suggest you take it slow and if it hurts, let your partner know. If you can't bring yourself to take the risk of that then maybe your not mature enough for sexual intercourse. If you do have sex, please remember to protect yourself!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend broke up because she needs time to herself. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and I have a question about a relationship problem. After 8 months of being together, my girlfriend has recently told me that she wants to break up. Our relationship was great and she has admitted that I was the best boyfriend she has ever had. However,...

Attention Speed Ball, Backup doesn't happen all the time so how can clay pipe b broke? [ 15 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? Conflicting stories from 2 plumbers. If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I...

Is it wrong to grieve around Anniversary time when you broke up? [ 14 Answers ]

If you have a 3 year anniversary coming up On Sept 19, 2007 and you broke up recently, do you think both sides are going to feel down when it gets to that date?

My ex broke me and now Its time to say goodbye and thank you! [ 8 Answers ]

I found this site two months ago and started posting of my situation, I was devastated and really although I received so much advice I still did all the things I should not have been doing... Chasing and trying to stay friends so I could get back in for 2 months what a waste of time. She...

Hymen bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my virginity and Ive noticed that there's a lot of blood coming out. Im not sure if its my period or something else.. should I go see a doctor already?

View more questions Search