Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanay234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Is hip hop good ?to me yes
    Is soulja boy song good it called superman(crank dat):confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :D
    Leigh01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tanay234
    is soulja boy song good it called superman(crank dat):confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :D
    Not for me it's not, but to each his/her own.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tanay234
    is soulja boy song good it called superman(crank dat):confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :D
    I don't think it is that great, but that's just my opinion. I don't think it takes much talent to talk really really fast. :p
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 9, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Hey it's αlright! If I cαn shαke my bon-bons to it-- I like it :-D
    bebo1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2007, 05:01 PM
    I love doing the dance the song is'nt the best but as long as I can dance to it it's good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this hip hop song.. please help [ 4 Answers ]

Who is the singer to the song that goes a little bit like this "EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPS" then he later sing "one to the two to the three to the four" and then says some other things that I don't remember This song came out in 2004 please help..

Hip-Hop Technology. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am interested in being the proud owner of Hip-Hip Technology. An internet café that specializes in providing a comfortable atmosphere where technology is available for usage; computers, copiers, color printers, photo copiers, I-pods, faxing, playstation-3 etc... My idea is to have an...

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

Hip Hop Kats [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know this song that starts with: "You say a one for the treble, two for the time, come on ya'll, let's Breakdance." Looking for artist and title please. Thanks.

Help with a Hip Hop Song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song on the radio that had the same beat as "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies. The lyrics I remember are Honey, I got a lot of money, you can be my nasty girl,. Help with the title and artist?

View more questions Search