Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZoeyorXander Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 11:22 AM
    Day 36 - very light spotting... pregnant?
    We are trying for our second child and this is the first attempt. I had my IUD removed August 3 and the lmp started July 26. I never really kept track of my periods before now but I was definitely having it at least every month (so cycle probably not more than 28-30 days) I have had nothing until today (very light spotting - only notice when I wipe) and no outward signs of my period. I am usually excessively bloaty and overly tired. I did have an overwhelming urge to vomit when I opened the fridge THurs morning which was immediately relieved when I shut the door. I did not have morning sickness with first child so don't really know what it feels like. I took one test on the 18 - NP, another one on the 25 - NP and another one this morning (yes, I know that's a little excessive) I noticed spotting about 3 hours after taking the test. I know I won't test positive until egg has implanted and what I'm experiencing could be just that... when should I retest (assuming this doesn't turn into a full blown period)?
    emily329 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Its hard to resist isn't it.

As far a s I know if its an early test you can test 4 days before period arrives - around day 10 after ovulation.

Some tests are only capable of detecting levels of HCG hormone when they are higher after you miss a period. Can you bear to wait a week and then retest?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emily329
    Its hard to resist isnt it.

As far a s I know if its an early test you can test 4 days before period arrives - around day 10 after ovulation.

Some tests are only capable of detecting levels of HCG hormone when they are higher after you miss a period. Can you bear to wait a week and then retest?
    Please pay attn to the post date in the upper left hand corner... this question was asked over 2 years ago :eek: lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light pink spotting after intercourse then stops [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are trying to conceive, for the last couple of weeks now we have had unprotected intercourse, and every time after words I go to the bathroom and I have very very light pink spotting, but stops and goes away until we have intercourse again. What could this possible mean? This has...

Pregnant and spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve. I am 32 days late and now I am starting to spot. Should I be worried?

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

Light at own home produces sound when light at neighbor's house is switched on [ 4 Answers ]

I've moved into an apartment. I noticed that whenever I switched on my fluorescence light and when my neighbor switches on his light, my fluorescence light would produce a 'rrrrr' or 'mmm' sound which sometimes can be loud and irritating. I have tried changing the light bulb and even the ballast...

View more questions Search