Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    habesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 01:58 AM
    Asp programming language
    The web site I develop work properly in another computer but unable to work in my PC and the message it displays is unupdateable query in internet explorer so what shall I do?
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Aug 22, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by habesh
    The web site i develop work properly in another computer but unable to work in my pc and the message it displays is unupdateable query in internet explorer so what shall i do?
    There are numerous possibilities. Did you copy the website folders, including images to the same path your PC?

It almost sounds like you saved a website down to your local PC, which will often not work. Very often, websites use server-side scripts and services that are not available on a local PC.
    Megalomaniac Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 12:07 AM
    ASP scripts are executed on the server. You can run ASP on your own PC without an external server. To do that, you must install Microsoft's Personal Web Server (PWS) or Internet Information Services (IIS) on your PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Programming Language [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in learning the main programming language for windows.Can anyone please tell me the main (best)programming language to learn. Thanks in advance Bitrate

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Four procedural programming language [ 2 Answers ]

Name any four procedural programming language mentioning where each being generally applied.

Best First Programming Language [ 17 Answers ]

I'm have a hard time deciding which programming language I should learn first. I have a friend who learned Java and said it's relatively simple, and it seems to have more compatibility than something like C or C++, but then I hear the C# will. My friend is using Java to make computer games, and if...

View more questions Search