Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    habesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 01:51 AM
    How to host web site
    I have a username and password in www.godaddy.com , but unable to host so how can I do that
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2007, 02:59 AM
    You have to purchase a hosting account. Frankly I think godaddy's hosting has much to be desired. I use and recommend Lunarpages
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Aug 22, 2007, 05:24 AM
    RickJ, actually all domain's purchased on Godaddy.com include a free hosting (ad-supported) account.

Habesh, here's a helpful link: Getting Started Guide for Your Linux Shared Hosting Account - Help Center—Knowledge Base and FAQ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a web site [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there.. I'm looking for aweb site named askme.com.. I was a member, but I became an official site for other stuff not related to answeing questions.. any 1 got an idea what happened to it?

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

Web site [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I want to know how to make my own web site how on earth do you do it I need help Does getting a website free or do I have to pay money for like the space I am using well I need help and can some one help me pleassssss!! :[

Web site help [ 2 Answers ]

A web site has been made and we would like to go in and change pictures and add pictures but have no idea how to do this. Some one else built the site but isn't able to work on it continuosly like we want. We don't know how to do any of it. Mostly focusing on adding pictures and mabye working on...

View more questions Search