Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 21, 2007, 06:14 PM
    The Briefcase
    I looked up The Briefcase on IMDB but I'm not sure if this was it or not...

I watched a movie a few years ago, in which one of the main characters was a professor. His brother or inlaw or something like that was having financial troubles, and he also had a daughter. He obtains a briefcase somewhow during the movie, but he isnb't sure how. He also has a student that is a bit crazy, and he visits him in his apartment. The student has a secutiry camera and motion sensors set up so it always sounds like he's home. Inside his apartment, I believe he had a bunch of chalkboards with formulas on them.

The briefcase turns out to be made of some advanced nanotechnology or something, and his brother wants to steal it and sell it. In the end of the movie, it turns out that it was either him or his daughter who sent him the briefcase from the future.

That's about all I can remember of the movie. Can anyone name it, or confirm if it its "The Briefcase?"
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 22, 2007, 04:35 AM
    "5 days to midnight" >>> it's not exactly how you described it, it was a series. The daughter did send a briefcase back in time to her father, a professor. But it contained how he would die. And when he changed the present, the contents of the briefcase changed?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 22, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Hmm. Now that you mention it, I think it was a miniseries. Sounds like that might be it though, I'll look into it. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search