Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Supreem Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 05:27 PM
    80's kids movie with dinosaurs
    Ok, so here's the most I can remember about it...

80's kids movie (not a series and doubt it was ever shown on tv)

Had evil dinosaurs... (no not the dino riders)
    I think the worst (trex?) dino could shot lasers from his eyes...
    They could talk. Not sure if it was mental thought or if they really moved their mouth.

Not sure if they were just terrorizing the citys or something else...

The good guys had a base which they would deploy from with a ship that could depart a tank like car/truck from the base of the craft by desending it with cables... which they almost always did so they could work as a team to rid the dinos...

Mix of animation, and live action.. (live action, meaning like godzilla and the small models) I think this is one of the more inportant things to consider.

I can remember a lot of the camera movements where they would have like a wide view of an area and then zoom in really quick to the dino which was standing still and which of course had some evil look. There was also a music effect that would happen with this shot. (kinda gave you goosebumps)

Was not made into toys (as far as I know), or maybe that should just be disregared to help identify it..

If someone can identify this movie, then that would be awesome... this has been bugging me for a long time.

Thanks for your time!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 22, 2007, 11:05 AM
    "attack of the supermonsters"?
    Supreem Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Yes! That's It! You Rock! Thank You So Much!!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 22, 2007, 11:24 AM
    It's a pleasure!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Holy cow! Great call. I was going to go half-heartedly with Prehysteria or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Having memory flashes about a movie from the 80's. I think it was a kids movie but it frighted the crap out of me. Maybe it wasn't a kids movie. I don't watch horrors so it could be one. It is about a young child (boy) who sees a little man in his room. He comes from a heater?? I think there...

80's Kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

My memory is a bit vague so I won't get my hopes up. I remember a movie from the 80's about some short creature that acted like a person but, came from a world of dirt underground. He befriends a boy and I think takes him to his underground city. I seem to remember the two at a restaurant there...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a children's movie about two kids who find the end of a rainbow. There is a Leprechaun who takes them to a far of world. The other world was like a big carnival. There were people being dipped in green goo and coming out with wings on their backs. My sister remembers watching...

Kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

View more questions Search