Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobbie1125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Real Estate Agents Selling Mortages
    Are there any companies out there that train and pay real estate agents to sell and process mortages?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 03:57 PM
    You will need to check with your state law if they allow real estate agents to do mortages. You are basically them becoming a real estate agent and a mortgage broker. This could be a conflict of interest to your client.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

What are your experiences with a real estate broker? What kind of service would you like to have? Where do you look for a broker?

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

Executor selling real estate. [ 2 Answers ]

I am the executor for my mothers estate. The estate is very small and the will was filed as a small estate. The property is located in Illinois. My question is this: The property is a very small house in a neighborhood that has changed to more of a commercial area. It is not a desirable place to...

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

I'm retired and I'm a resident of Florida I live in Florida for 7 months a year and 5 months in New York. I have real estate in New York. Do I have to pay New York State income tax?

Real Estate [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one here know about real estate. I'm wondering which aspect of the whole career is best as in buying a house fixing it up and selling or going through companies. Or if they are two totally different things in all. Just any info would be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search