Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MizzBaLLa3390 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Movie from the 90s on the disney channel
    There's this movie I use to watch on the disney channel... its about this girl and she's in her room and all of a sudden this man comes and takes her to a world with these scary looking monsters in it. There's one insidient where she has to chose which door to take to get home. One is Blue and one is Red... the doors can talk and they try to trick her out of choosing the right door.!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 04:50 PM
    It could be Labyrinth from 1986, starring rocker David Bowie and a very young Jennifer Connelly. Jim Henson of Muppets fame wrote and directed this. The dialogue with the doors can be found here:

Talking Door Knockers :: Knockin on History's Door
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Aug 25, 2007, 10:15 PM
    It's definitely Labyrinth! I have this movie and I've seen it so many times I'm starting to bug my brother by saying the lines with the characters! The part with the door knockers is so funny, and this part that Mizz is describing is awesome!
    Midnight16 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Aug 27, 2007, 08:11 PM
    OMG, thank all of you sooooooooooooo much. I was looking at your question when I realized it was for the same movie I have been thinking of for at least 5 or more years and never remembered the title. You described it the same way I was going to, but I was going to put the part about the maze and when the goblins surrounded the babies crib, but and I got excited when I was reading it because I knew it was the same movie. WOW, thanks to you three I finally have the answer.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Aug 28, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Happy to help out anytime I can! ;)
    mlaursen Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Labyrinth
    MikelaLatrele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Don't Look Under the Bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s early 90s Disney TV movie about a witch [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I LOVED this movie when I was a younger, but I can't remember the name of it. I believe it was a Disney made for TV movie. It was about a boy and girl. The girl is a witch, and she lives on a lake with her grandmother or mom. There is a scene where she teaches the boy to skip rocks. ...

Disney show from 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

There were two kids who were neighbors, a boy and a girl. And one of them had a stuffed animal named Rag Rag. I thought it was called "Fast Forward" but I can't find it anywhere.

Old Disney Channel Movies [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one know where I can watch old movies that used to come on disney channel, like escape to witch mountain

What is the name of a movie from the disney channel? [ 2 Answers ]

It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search