Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl_07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Can ghost follow you ?
    Very long story...
    When my daughter was 2 she was playing in the livingroom with her toys nothing out of the norm , I was talking to her dad in the dinning room al the sudden about five dvds fall from the entertainment center her dad looked at her and ask her why she done this when she knows that she is not to touch them, as he was talking to her I noticed that she didn't move from where she was playing which was about 5 foot from the entertainment center she than told her dad that she didn't do it he then said tell me who done it she than replies debbie, at this he told her to go sit on the couch.we don't know anyone by that name. Sort weeks after that I noticed little things being moved around and hid in strange place. MY brother and his wife moved in for about three weeks and every night before they went to bed they closed the door to the bed room and the next morning the door would be open a few days every time we could walk by me he would say something to me about his privacy even know this was my house but he could like the door shut when him and his wife were sleeping. I said um, if that's what you want go for it I am not stopping you the next moring I had to leave for a apt earlier I knocked on the door to let them know that I wasn't going to be there to help themselves in the kitchen and if the phone rings answer it . Being gone for only a hour they told me that they thought that I never left because they heard my daughter laughing and running around I said no I told you I was leaving sitting this a side, and hoping that maybe this was him dreaming about it and went about my day they came running from their room telling me that the door just came open I started to laugh me and his wife **beth sat my daughter down to ask about this debbie girl she told us that she was little like her and she plays with her all the time and sleeps in her room at this I was confused so I said out loud that debbie for got to pay rent and needs to leave cause this was my house and mommy didn't want her there anymore after that nothing was ever brought up about this little girl until two in a half years later, after moving out of my house my I was babysitting my sisters daughter and that day was a little busy I think that we might have been at my house for 20 minutes the longest when I took her back to her mom later that night **sarah called me to tell me what her daughter said to her, I thought that she was saying that she picked up on my road rage lanuage . So I automacly started deining that I said anything she cut me of saying that **rachel said that she had a great time with me and wanted to go back to my house to play with debbie... I was speechless I couldn't say anything we wasn't at my house that long when all this started rachel was not even born yet and she bought her name up I called my daughter down stairs who is now 4 and ask her once again about debbie she smiled and told me that she plays with her all the time but she didn't want me to know cause I ll be upset, my daughter talks to this debbie girl a lot even when ask not to she go in her room I can her my daughter say things like that is my baby play with this one or no mommy will be mad at me, one day when a neighbor was over I was telling her about all what was going on to get her advice if I need to go get pro help she laughed about it and ask my daughter to come over to her when she did **macey ask her if debbie ever wanted her to go to her house to play she said yeah then I jumped in to ask where she lived cause if you ask her where grandma lives she starts to point in all dicrections but this time she said she didn't know for sure than I ask her well if I don't know where she lives who is mommy going to take you there to play with her my daughters reply to this was " you die" frantic that my 4 year old even has that in you vocabulary upseted me I called my sister on the phone to ask if I could stay with her for a few nights while over there the girls were playing and came out about 30 minutes later my daughter ask me why she could not play with Debhar anymore I could not say anything. That her (debbies) mommy was mad that she can play with her anymore. I told her that I really don't care what her mommy says or thinks about anything and after my daughter left the room I said a few other choice words not for young ears . Going back home now with my boyfriend who wakes up to scracths and cuts on him every morning. As well as my son waking up cring saying that his dad slapped him in the face there was a huge hand print cross my son chest but his dad never went up stairs or left the couch for three hours . We hear things all night long but recently we were laying in the bed when we heard a mans voice call my name out I was scared by this so I jumped behide him . He said it came from the walking closet I have I replied I have a man hiding in there he was like what I said I was joking to go see what it was he told me that he was cool on that he told him to get out of the closet and go down stairs at this he we heard my clothes that were hanging up being messed with and he said once more in a more demanding voice and we heard a deep breath and stomping going down the stairs then whispering voice in the living room this always happens about 3 am and last anywhere to 8 am every morning but different things. The little girl was from the last house and came to my new one I don't know if this family is going to follow us when we move this time this really bugs me a lot to even think that the dead or anyone at this is walking round my house all hours of the night.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 02:16 PM
    That is a scary story...

And I do believe ghosts could follow you, but there are ways to get rid of them.

I would recommend what my own belief recommends, but as it may seem like I am forcing my belief in on you.
    Lets find out what others have to say.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 22, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Well your story is really scary... I can imagine what you are suffering from we had something similar a leady with black long hear & red dress walking in the house scares everybody at home especially if we are in bathroom, in addition of hearing somebody keep on calling us with our names.. Things falling down at kitchen... etc We started doing daily prayers & read special parts of the holly book, things are much better now, but once I get lazy and we do not do it on daily basis , the day we do not pray , the whole house can not sleep... Now back to your story... Well I think that ghosts can follow you... actually I do advise you to do the following:

A) Be careful do not attack or mention anything related to her or to your plans towards her in front of your daughter or in the house, because she will try to hurt your daughter, son, boyfriend and especially you.

B) You have mentioned that she follow you from your old home... maybe she is using whether your daughters body or most probably one of your daughters toys to get herself transferred, I do suggest that you get rid of all your daughters toys especially the ones which they have figure of animals or human only after you bring a priest to pray at home.

C) do daily prayers at home & bring a priest to pray & bless your home.

D) Investigate the history of your old house, ask your neighbors about her because you might find the answer to your question by finding more about her you will be able to know what does she want from your daughter.

E) Please provide me with more info regarding that other entity when did it start to appear? Because maybe she does not exist but an evil entity does exist which takes a kid figure with your daughter, your boyfriend shape when it hurts your son, and man voice when it scares you.

F) Were you using baby sitters at your old house... or friends were staying during your absence?? Investigate if any had performed any of the magical spells or played with Ouija board even check it out with your boyfriend.

Take care of yourself & family.

P.S: this is the third time I try to post my answer and it does not go through I think something evil is around... am not joking and am not crazy...

GOD Bless & Protect you & your family.

Ms. Redrose

Aug 22, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Regarding B) I forget to tell you that the best way to get rid of her toys is to burn them. And do it all of a sudden while your boyfriend is around and make help u in doing it
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 02:59 PM
    I think if you do not want to get rid of her toys have the father bless the house and her toys as well and also a protection spell which is ask god and your guide to protect u and the family.alot of prayer and holy water all over the house and the toys.god bless u and yr family.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 06:26 PM
    If you want to get rid of the spirit you should buy a sage and burn it and go into every room and say in a loud but kind voice to leave and after that light a candle and this should keep the spirit from returning.

Sep 2, 2007, 02:07 AM
    HI... As far as I know burning sage is to keep the dangerous creators away from house like snakes, scorpions not ghost are you sure it will work??
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 06:04 AM
    MayMsredrose,

And the others on here who talk about burning toys. Please be cautious in the information you give others who may be ill-equipped to cope with too much information and may be seriously frightened by it.

Remember, with these 'gifts' come great responsibility.

From what I understand, all you have to do is ask ‘them’ to leave and mean it.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 09:07 AM
    I heard of the sage on TV on a show called A haunting that talks about people who were haunted by spirits. That's how I found it out I'm not sure if it really works but they say it's suppose to work.

Sep 3, 2007, 02:53 AM
    Dear Bluerose,

I really appreciate your concern... And as you said gifts coming with great responsibilities which I have put it in my consideration when I was writing my post but I did not find any harm of asking them to burn the toys because it might help a lot to solve their problem not only that but also am talking to matured /adults... And in spite of this fact I have asked her to be careful while doing it and to ask her boyfriend to help her while doing it... leaving the place is not the right solution as they have done it earlier and the ghost followed them or let's say in better words was shifted with them.

Have a nice day...

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    MayMsredrose,

And the others on here who talk about burning toys. Please be cautious in the information you give others who may be ill-equipped to cope with too much information and may be seriously frightened by it.

Remember, with these 'gifts' come great responsibility.

From what I understand, all you have to do is ask ‘them’ to leave and mean it.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Ms. Redrose,

I understand what you are saying but it is important to be cautious when passing on information to people who have never had to deal with something like this before. And you haven't mentioned that one of the simpler ways to get rid of unwanted entities is to simply ask them to leave. Not wanted, most simply fade away.
    rumor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 06:33 PM
    Do not burn anything -1st- do not tell the ghost to pick on you and not your child,this is called challenging it and it's like an invitation to possess whoever says it.It may be demonic,because of the scratches,and because it is following you.It sounds to me like it's just taking form of a child so your daughter will talk to it.I know a lot about this subject and I think your in big trouble.The worst thing to do is be scared,and you can't fool it,trust me.You also need to stop talking to it,talk about it but do not talk to it,except to tell it this-I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER,SON,AND HOLYGHOST-THIS IS MY HOME AND I DEMAND YOU- UNCLEAN SPIRIT- TO LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW-SHOUT THIS EVERY TIME IT MESSES WITH ANYONE AND WHEN YOU SEE THAT ITS SCRATCHED SOMEONE.-2nd-start reading the bible daily outloud as a family,every evening for an hour,half hour.-3rd.- get a bundle or two of sage and burn it-this is called smudging,its an indian ritual they used for this very purpose,as its smoldering-walk from room to room,make sure you walk all around each room-in every corner and say this-THIS IS MY HOME AND I Don't WANT YOU HERE-I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE NOW-TELL IT TO GO INTO THE LIGHT,THAT THERE ARE FRIENDS AND FAMILY WAITING THERE FOR IT-SAY ALL THIS AS YOUR WALKING AROUND AND IN EVERY ROOM,CLOSET,BASEMENT, ATTIC-TAKE YOUR HAND AND MAKE THE SMOKE GO ALL OVER.-4TH-GET A ST.Micheal necklace for whoever is being scratched and your children to wear at all times,have this necklace blessed 1st.Dont say anything to your little girl about any of this,or any other children.Dont say anything aloud that you don't want this energy to know,especiallyyour plans about the smudging,necklaces or any of it.Realize that it feeds on emotions,its favorite being fear,and also the one that gives it the most strength.It would be good idea to not argue and fight with your spouse at this crucial time,this thing can manipulate your family and you so if you have noticed thatyour relationship is strained since you lived where you picked this energy up,don't worry,this should help-just knowing its been manipulating you all.If these things don't work,GET A PRIEST OR CHRISTIAN PREACHER TO COME BLESS YOUR HOME AND YOURSELVES.goodluck and let me know what's going on daily if possible.my e=mail is [email protected] Check out this siteSwordsofsaintmichael and sign=in,tell them your problems-whole story,they are professionals in Columbus and will help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Follow Up on the Ex [ 7 Answers ]

We started talking regularly again about 2 months ago. I was involved in a very bad accident, and was hospitalized and in a coma. My sister text messaged everybody in my phone to inform them of my status and the Ex's number was still in there. When I came to she was one of the first people to call...

Follow up to Should I contact him [ 2 Answers ]

I called him a week ago. We talked for an hour on the phone mostly about him. I asked if he wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat and he said he was busy but would call me another time and get together. He hasn't called back Should I call him again or leave it be. I did not mention anything...

We will follow the sun [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any other versions of the song "We will follow the sun" by Hoku? It seems very familiar, but I don't remember it being so... girly.

Burners won't... Follow up info [ 3 Answers ]

Burners light for couple seconds, then go out Weather King --- ICECO --- 80 PJ --- forced air --- Honeywell valve (on/off switch) Burners try to light on 1'st attempt, lights for couple seconds then out on2'nd attempt. Brand new furnace. Looked in installation manual -- says stuff...

Please follow me and give me some advices... [ 11 Answers ]

There is one girl and guy that love each other very much, that had been together for more than one year already. During this period, they encountered different kind of obstacles that were trying to end up their relationship, when the obstacles comes, there is several times that the girl wanted to...

View more questions Search