Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nevar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 12:43 PM
    80s Fantasy Movie
    Hello There –

I was hoping that someone could tell me the name of a movie that I watched as a kid. I know it’s not very helpful but I remember watching a movie in the early 90’s, the movie was probably made in the 80’s. I remember a boy named either Magnus or Malcolm rode a white house and was trapped in a dungeon. I don’t remember much else about the movie, but I figured I’d throw it out there and see if this rang a bell with anyone. I have googled, both names, white horse, 80s kids movie, castle, you name it and can’t seem to get any info.

Thanks so much!
    Steph
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 21, 2007, 02:10 PM
    "mio in the land of faraway?"
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Aug 25, 2007, 10:22 PM
    This would be "The Land of Faraway" and the name of the boy was Mio. His name at the beginning of the movie is actually something like Bulsa, but when he meets his father, the King of the Land of Faraway, he realizes his real name is Mio. The white horse he rides is named Miramis, and both the horse and he do end up locked in the castle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

Fantasy 80s Kids Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching for this for EVER! If someone can help me that'd be great. BraggLL had originally posted a message similar to this, but I remmeber more. A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly,...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

View more questions Search